Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Nerja to Malaga Airport by bus

Nerja to Malaga Airport by bus

Old Sep 15th 2006, 3:31 pm
Hanging by a thread

Location: England to Spain, Spain to England and back home for good
Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold
Default Nerja to Malaga Airport by bus

Please can someone advise re getting to Malaga Airport by bus from Nerja. Is it an easy change from Malaga to the airport and how long does it take?

Thanks
Old Sep 15th 2006, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

j0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Nerja to Malaga Airport by bus

Have you tried www.renfe.es for the bus services. I cant get onto it at the moment, system seems down.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Try this one, it is the company I use from Adra and it is a fast service and stops at Nerja before going straight to Malaga where you need to change to the airport bus (1 euro on the airport bus) Very easy trip.

http://www.alsinagraells.es/agsur/in-03.html

pwwm
Old Sep 15th 2006, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

j0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant future

I meant this one.. http://www.ctsa-portillo.com/horarios.html but Im not too sure if this is any use for Nerja.

Pwwm...ive never come across that site before...good to know thanks.

Does anyone have any more information on the train line extension that is supposed to be happening from Fuengirola to Marbella?
Old Sep 16th 2006, 7:35 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by j0197
I meant this one.. http://www.ctsa-portillo.com/horarios.html but Im not too sure if this is any use for Nerja.

Pwwm...ive never come across that site before...good to know thanks.

Does anyone have any more information on the train line extension that is supposed to be happening from Fuengirola to Marbella?
Still waiting, but it is on the way, they are putting new tunnels and demolishing a bridge near me at fuengirola.
Old Sep 16th 2006, 11:14 am
Hanging by a thread

Sparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to beholdSparkle2nite is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pwwm
Try this one, it is the company I use from Adra and it is a fast service and stops at Nerja before going straight to Malaga where you need to change to the airport bus (1 euro on the airport bus) Very easy trip.

http://www.alsinagraells.es/agsur/in-03.html

pwwm
Thankyou, I have looked at this site and got the times etc, was just wondering how easy it was to change for the airport bus. Sounds not too complicated, just because we have an 11am flight didn't want to have too much hassle!
Thanks
Old Sep 16th 2006, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

very very easy to change as you get off the bus turn to your right and the airport bus is there, easy peasy!!
Old Sep 16th 2006, 12:10 pm
Hanging by a thread

Originally Posted by pwwm
very very easy to change as you get off the bus turn to your right and the airport bus is there, easy peasy!!
.....lemon squeezy!
Old Sep 18th 2006, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

I caught the airport bus from Malaga yesterday and was astonished when I tried to pay my fare and the driver said no, it's free today! I thought he was having me on, but no - apparently it is part of a new initiative to encourage people to use public transport within the city of Malaga. Not sure if it is a one day only thing or whether it is likely to be repeated, but it was a nice surprise anyway.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 2:34 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lynn R
I caught the airport bus from Malaga yesterday and was astonished when I tried to pay my fare and the driver said no, it's free today! I thought he was having me on, but no - apparently it is part of a new initiative to encourage people to use public transport within the city of Malaga. Not sure if it is a one day only thing or whether it is likely to be repeated, but it was a nice surprise anyway.

Nice one