Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Nellies roundabout in Benalmadena.

Nellies roundabout in Benalmadena.

Old Mar 26th 2009, 7:02 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nellies roundabout in Benalmadena.

Originally Posted by Lionda
Very good pictures John....how long have they been there? We were inBenalmadena about 5/6 years ago and I don't remember them.
They were first there a couple of years ago, but when they finished building the pool on that holiday village pool they put them round there.
They have been back on the roundabout for a few weeks now, but don`t know if they are staying or just put them there to paint them, although they do look settled as if they are staying.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 9:19 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
Someones moved me balls off post 5, so here they are again.

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...March09010.jpg
Is that the top end of arroyo , there is some nice one up there.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Is that your sun-lounger at the front JDR?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 6:43 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishwildcat
Is that the top end of arroyo , there is some nice one up there.
Yes, turn off the 340 to Arroyo but turn right at the garage roundabout as you go down the hill as if you were going to the Pueblo.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 6:48 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by bigglesworth
Is that your sun-lounger at the front JDR?
Lol, it would be in the sun all day, I can`t work out the theme of it, but it is so impressive to see live.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 12:58 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

The gates at Palermo Park, how long would the glass last in the UK ?

Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
The gates at Palermo Park, how long would the glass last in the UK ?
Not long I am sure but sadly things are a changing here.... I have started to notice a number of urbanisations that where open to the public or closed off only with a barrier that have been putting up security gates of late, in the last couple of months alone in Fuengirola... Pueblo Lucia 'back end' has had gates put up to keep people out and Pueblo Lopez has had all the narrow pathways closed off to the public now! I hear it is because of the increase in vandalism (never existed there before), robberies and locals being intimidated by strange characters hanging around in secluded areas.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:06 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Econ
Not long I am sure but sadly things are a changing here.... I have started to notice a number of urbanisations that where open to the public or closed off only with a barrier that have been putting up security gates of late, in the last couple of months alone in Fuengirola... Pueblo Lucia 'back end' has had gates put up to keep people out and Pueblo Lopez has had all the narrow pathways closed off to the public now! I hear it is because of the increase in vandalism (never existed there before), robberies and locals being intimidated by strange characters hanging around in secluded areas.
They have been talking about it on ours for a while now, but just to stop people using it as access from Carvahal roundabout to the top road and 340.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
They have been talking about it on ours for a while now, but just to stop people using it as access from Carvahal roundabout to the top road and 340.
What, you mean the road down from Wynn's to the coast?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:36 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

What, you mean the road down from Wynn's to the coast?
Yeah thats it, both sides, not sure where they will put the gates though. lol
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
Yeah thats it, both sides, not sure where they will put the gates though. lol
I thought that was via publica, didn't think it was anything otherwise... in otherwords couldn't be closed off... surprised

I am one of the culprits then, or at least was... I used to use it a lot although not as much now since motorway was opened and since I stopped using Wynn's years ago. I didn't think it handled much more than the normal urbanisation traffic to be honest.

Is there not three roads? or I guess the other is a separate urbanisation.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:57 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

I thought that was via publica, didn't think it was anything otherwise... in otherwords couldn't be closed off... surprised

I am one of the culprits then, or at least was... I used to use it a lot although not as much now since motorway was opened and since I stopped using Wynn's years ago. I didn't think it handled much more than the normal urbanisation traffic to be honest.

Is there not three roads? or I guess the other is a separate urbanisation.
Cappelania on the left road up and down, and Torremar the other two, one up and one down.
They are private roads with no entry signs for non residents.
If they gate them it is quite a way to the next linking road
Old Mar 27th 2009, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
Cappelania on the left road up and down, and Torremar the other two, one up and one down.
They are private roads with no entry signs for non residents.
If they gate them it is quite a way to the next linking road
I have actually seen the Residents only sign on the way up but to be honest never noticed one on the way down. Always thought this to be an old campo road originally... actually it wasn't far off that actually when I first drove on it

Yes, there is a bit to travel actually, whichever way around you go...
Old Mar 27th 2009, 8:08 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

toll pass ha 20 cent !
Old Apr 1st 2009, 2:12 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Windmill roundabout.

Tree is still inside the building.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.