Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

need a lot of advice please

need a lot of advice please

Old Mar 27th 2008, 12:02 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default need a lot of advice please

Hi guys i have so many questions and would really appreciate any help you can offer me, I am 24 married with 2 small children we are currently living in australia been here 6 months came from the uk, things are going great for the family but i want to be nearer home, i am currently doing enrolled nursing course which i will complete in 18 months, i just wanted to know where do i start when wanting to move to spain and would me and hubby get work? hubby is a renault mechanic, what are house prices like and renting? havent a clue where to start where are the best places to live etc many thanks
Old Mar 27th 2008, 8:51 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: need a lot of advice please

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Hi guys i have so many questions and would really appreciate any help you can offer me, I am 24 married with 2 small children we are currently living in australia been here 6 months came from the uk, things are going great for the family but i want to be nearer home, i am currently doing enrolled nursing course which i will complete in 18 months, i just wanted to know where do i start when wanting to move to spain and would me and hubby get work? hubby is a renault mechanic, what are house prices like and renting? havent a clue where to start where are the best places to live etc many thanks
Have a look in the free beer thread above which gives a lot of info. You can rent a place here for €400 - €450 a month but it depends what you want and where you want it.

For work you will stand a better chance if you speak the language, but you wont be suprised to know that you might struggle to get a job as a nurse in the state hospitals here unless you are pretty fluent
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

sueandterry is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: need a lot of advice please

Originally Posted by collybabe24
If you are English citizens you can come straight over to Spain. It probably would be best if your husband went Self employed. would be best for you to rent first, and check out which areas would suit you best. I think there is always a need for a mechanic. Would it be an idea to aproach Renault and see if there are any openings with them? I think it would be an idea to learn the lingo as well. There are many times when you need to speak to the Spanish. They are very accomodating I have found..... Best of luck. House prices depend on which area, and renting too..... I am in Murcia, and a 3 bed, 2 bath house is from 150,000 upwards and renting is about 350,euros a month up to about 600.....
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:00 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: need a lot of advice please

Thanks for your replies will look into it