Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Need Help Tracing Family Member

Need Help Tracing Family Member

Old Mar 21st 2011, 11:32 am
Just Joined

raybus10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need Help Tracing Family Member

posting this for my ex wifes brother she moved to spain about 7 or 8 yrs ago to the javia area i think,he needs to tell her that her brother died last week her name is Marjorie Oates she used to live in Middlesbrough before moving to Spalding and then to Spain if anyone knows her could they please ask her to contact her brother Brian or e-mail me at [email protected] we would be really grateful for any help in this matter
Old Mar 21st 2011, 2:06 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need Help Tracing Family Member

Sorry that I cannot help but wish you Good Luck with your search. It is not generally advisable to put your e-mail address on an open forum, once you have made 3 posts people can send you a private e-mail on here.

Rosemary
Old Mar 21st 2011, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold

Try looking on face book, see if she has anything there.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 7:02 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by raybus10
posting this for my ex wifes brother she moved to spain about 7 or 8 yrs ago to the javia area i think,he needs to tell her that her brother died last week her name is Marjorie Oates she used to live in Middlesbrough before moving to Spalding and then to Spain if anyone knows her could they please ask her to contact her brother Brian or e-mail me at [email protected] we would be really grateful for any help in this matter
try contacting the British consulate here in Spain

she might have registered with them as living here

even if she hasn't, if she is living here she should have registered with the Spanish authorities as a resident, so she should be on a computer somewhere

try just googling her name & Jávea or Xàbia (so good they named it twice!!) - you never know what might pop up
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 3:55 pm
Banned

JulianWard has a spectacular aura aboutJulianWard has a spectacular aura aboutJulianWard has a spectacular aura about

I know it works the other way around. If one has an NIE number then they can be found, maybe even if they have failed to comply with the law by notifying changes of address. (the tax man can find every bank account and any transaction where the number has be used, with the NIE / NIF)

I know that if a person makes a report of a crime by phone it can be traced with their name and the station where they said they would sign it.

Although in this case it might be more difficulty I would have thought if the British Consul wanted to help (but whenever do they) he/she could find them through the Spanish system.

Last edited by JulianWard; Mar 22nd 2011 at 3:59 pm.