Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Need to earn £3K to £4K. Will villa maintenance do it? Your opinions please.

Need to earn £3K to £4K. Will villa maintenance do it? Your opinions please.

Old Apr 28th 2006, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to earn £3K to £4K. Will villa maintenance do it? Your opinions please.

lol calm down no hard feelings ! hahahha chill out, it was a sarcastic reply with a "sadness" smiley - it wasn´t meant to be rude, i didn´t intend it to be taken that way

it was more of a general statement. thing is...i hardly every see an english person working for a spanish company it DOES happen, granted.. but its unfortunatly very rare
Old Apr 28th 2006, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Need to earn £3K to £4K. Will villa maintenance do it? Your opinions please.

Originally Posted by bfg69bug
lol calm down no hard feelings ! hahahha chill out, it was a sarcastic reply with a "sadness" smiley - it wasn´t meant to be rude, i didn´t intend it to be taken that way

it was more of a general statement. thing is...i hardly every see an english person working for a spanish company it DOES happen, granted.. but its unfortunatly very rare
I am calm really and no hard feelings from this end. Sorry if I took your comments in the wrong context. However, I do want to hear from you guys living in Spain with some good ideas as to how I can generate about £3k pa

It is very easy to think of ideas from the UK, but in reality they may be so way off beam when it comes to producing hard cash. Apart from my original posting I have thought about cleaning pools, gardening, looking after expats pets when they visit the UK, opening a cattery etc etc, mad ideas as they may be!! Maybe Ebaying is a possibility.

At the end of the day I do not want for us to fail in our new life in Spain for the sake of £3K pa

Cheers

Graham
Old Apr 28th 2006, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gray C
I am calm really and no hard feelings from this end. Sorry if I took your comments in the wrong context. However, I do want to hear from you guys living in Spain with some good ideas as to how I can generate about £3k pa

It is very easy to think of ideas from the UK, but in reality they may be so way off beam when it comes to producing hard cash. Apart from my original posting I have thought about cleaning pools, gardening, looking after expats pets when they visit the UK, opening a cattery etc etc, mad ideas as they may be!! Maybe Ebaying is a possibility.

At the end of the day I do not want for us to fail in our new life in Spain for the sake of £3K pa

Cheers

Graham
3k a year ?? take fags back to the uk once every month. .
Old Apr 28th 2006, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

un-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud of

Gray, if your Spanish was reasonably good and you reckon you could get it back quite quickly, then I'd have thought bar work would be the easiest option - you are only talking about earning £60-£80 pw. Perhaps at lunch time, if you want to spend more time at home? Obviously there's a bit of a double-bind here, if you want to live inland because of cheaper property costs, because inevitably there will be less bar/restaurant work available there.

Good luck, anyway!