Naimar homes

Old Oct 26th 2021, 5:51 pm
Just Joined

Daveyboywill is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Naimar homes

Hi guys,
has anyone had any dealings with naimar homes? I’ve just had an offer accepted on an apartment they’re agents for, so far so good, really pleased with the help I’m getting from a guy called Jose, really friendly and helpful in everything he has done for me so far.
Look forward to hearing your replies,

thanks.
dave.
Old Oct 26th 2021, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Naimar homes

No idea and all you can do is make sure you buy the right property for yourself and make sure it's legal etc.. Even the best rated estate agent is just an agent and the property someone else bought is not the property you will buy. He can be the nicest person in the world and at the end if the day it's their job, so being friendly and helpful is the least you can expect. Estate agents won't be responsible when the property doesn't meet the standards you expected.
Old Oct 26th 2021, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute

A good time for the OP to engage a solicitor that is NOT suggested by the agent.
Old Oct 26th 2021, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

Daveyboywill is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi jonboy'
what does OP mean please?
thanks.
Old Oct 26th 2021, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

bolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daveyboywill
Hi jonboy'
what does OP mean please?
thanks.
Original Poster, the guy that started the thread. Also really good advice regarding solicitor, do not use the solicitor recommended by the agent
Old Oct 26th 2021, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Barriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond reputeBarriej has a reputation beyond repute

I'd also second not using ANYBODY the Agent recommends, in fact ignore anything and everything they say.
Unless you can verify it independently.

Don't believe rental figures if you are planning to do so, the 'nice and quiet location', etc. The agent just wants to sell a property, they will tell you anything.

The agent who showed us the flat we are now in, happens to be a family friend so was not offended by us saying we would make our own enquires about the flat and the area.
Ended up using the solicitor who helped with our NIE and she was so good the agent now uses her himself (he doesn't recommend her for the obvious reasons)

Ive recommended him on multiple occasions but always with the caveat that people should do their own due diligence.
Old Oct 26th 2021, 8:55 pm
VFR
BE Forum Addict

VFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond reputeVFR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daveyboywill
Hi guys,
has anyone had any dealings with naimar homes? I’ve just had an offer accepted on an apartment they’re agents for, so far so good, really pleased with the help I’m getting from a guy called Jose, really friendly and helpful in everything he has done for me so far.
Look forward to hearing your replies,

thanks.
dave.
Hi Dave.
Of course you have as Jose needs the sale to get his commission and will move heaven & earth to help you to get that commission.
Tread with care fella !