Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

My Son is on his way riding for Charity. Will soon be in Spain

My Son is on his way riding for Charity. Will soon be in Spain

Old Jul 16th 2013, 8:56 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Son is on his way riding for Charity. Will soon be in Spain

Brilliant, what a wonderful achievement, well done Chris.

Rosemary
Old Jul 18th 2013, 6:21 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by pwwm
Arrived safe and well, home after a celebration in La Rábita. Thank you for your support one and all
No. Thank him for doing this for those that suffer endometriosis. He is a
Old Jul 18th 2013, 7:02 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Elle, though we have been chatting lol, for the rest of you, I have been given permission to post this link from the owner, very kind of him.

http://www.theseasidegazette.com/201...across-europe/
I was late looking at this - but what a great achievement for a good cause! The site is still open for donations if anyone else still wants to contribute.
Old Aug 5th 2013, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to say thank you to those taking an interest on his trip, thanks to Rosemary and Elle who offered him a stop over,

They have left us now having had two weeks unwind here and are currently on the ferry at Santander. He has raised just over 3k bits still trickling in.

He had no ill effects at all and still did some rides over the Sierra´s after arriving, Was nice on the last day as he rode from Balerma into the Alpujarra to Dalía, then Berja to the pantano and Turon across to Albondón where he realised he had finished climbing and was all downhill into La Rábita, great party as he arrived.

Again thanks to all who read this etc, house is now empty lol and not just the bike etc.
Old Aug 6th 2013, 3:50 am
`

He did a good thing. Actually, he did a great thing.

May his cycling knees and legs never fail him all the days of his life.
Old Aug 6th 2013, 7:53 am
No es moco de pavo

Elle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond repute

He did an amazing thing! He now deserves to put his feet up for a while and enjoy the rest of the summer. Good for him!!!!
Elle xxxxxx
Old Aug 6th 2013, 11:45 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to say thank you to those taking an interest on his trip, thanks to Rosemary and Elle who offered him a stop over,

They have left us now having had two weeks unwind here and are currently on the ferry at Santander. He has raised just over 3k bits still trickling in.

He had no ill effects at all and still did some rides over the Sierra´s after arriving, Was nice on the last day as he rode from Balerma into the Alpujarra to Dalía, then Berja to the pantano and Turon across to Albondón where he realised he had finished climbing and was all downhill into La Rábita, great party as he arrived.

Again thanks to all who read this etc, house is now empty lol and not just the bike etc.
Great stuff. You must be very proud of him. I enjoyed the updates as his journey progressed.
Old Aug 6th 2013, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Great stuff. You must be very proud of him. I enjoyed the updates as his journey progressed.
Watch for next year he and a local friend here are planning to do the http://www.spanishhighs.co.uk/sulayr...ra-nevada.html

unsupported again, but he will come over for some training as think north Hampshire is a tad flatter tan here lol
Old Aug 6th 2013, 3:47 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Watch for next year he and a local friend here are planning to do the http://www.spanishhighs.co.uk/sulayr...ra-nevada.html

unsupported again, but he will come over for some training as think north Hampshire is a tad flatter tan here lol
Wow!! I take it he's walking that one not riding it?
Old Aug 8th 2013, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

enjoy his last YouTube post lol I did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZVs...&feature=share
Old Aug 8th 2013, 9:48 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for putting this on, it is great, he really is a so down to earth and honest about his thoughts and feelings.

Rosemary
Old Aug 13th 2013, 3:07 am
`

He is lovely but don't tell him and his wife I said so.