My new dog

Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My new dog

Originally Posted by genegenie
You can call what you like, as long as you buy the cofee's
yep and you buy the cakes!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:19 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genegenie
I fancy another pussy
Hahahaha - i cant believe you said that
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hahahaha - i cant believe you said that
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:22 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

We need Leighbloke on here really, only he truly understands animal people....
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:23 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
What is he like - comes over all quiet and shy and then thats what he comes out with - i reckon hes a right bit of rough Debs - be careful when you meet him - will Tesco ever be the same again hahahaha
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
... and guns and beastiality?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:27 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
... and guns and beastiality?
that goes without saying really!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:29 am
Happy in my bubble

that goes without saying really!
Could do with you both on Matt - its not the same without you both having a dig at each other - and whatever happened to Derbyflan and there was someone else but the name eludes me at the min
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:31 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Could do with you both on Matt - its not the same without you both having a dig at each other - and whatever happened to Derbyflan and there was someone else but the name eludes me at the min
smarties...

Derbyflan decided I was the devil incarnate, assisted by a certain other person but we will keep them out of this conversation...

but I agree, its what is missing from the forum.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:50 am
Happy in my bubble

Hahahahaha - just seen this
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:51 am
Happy in my bubble

smarties...

Derbyflan decided I was the devil incarnate, assisted by a certain other person but we will keep them out of this conversation...

but I agree, its what is missing from the forum.

Their loss hun
Old Nov 27th 2008, 4:18 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

if it has bitten 5 peeps than I'm afraid it needs to be destroyed.
Originally Posted by montgomail
But she wouldnt be wearing a muzzle at home so that means that she would have to be kept away from visitors. Then there is always the risk of her getting to visitors if a door is left open - too risky imo. A dog that has bit five people really has to go.
I agree with you both - she does have to be destroyed

but it goes back to the owners - they simply couldn't handle a powerful, boisterous dog, and made little attempt to train her properly - she was encouraged to roll on the floor with the man, 'play fighting' - not in a nasty way - just like you would with a child - and that's pretty much how she was treated - like a naughty child

with the right owners, and the use of a muzzle in public, this would never have happened
Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
I agree with you both - she does have to be destroyed

but it goes back to the owners - they simply couldn't handle a powerful, boisterous dog, and made little attempt to train her properly - she was encouraged to roll on the floor with the man, 'play fighting' - not in a nasty way - just like you would with a child - and that's pretty much how she was treated - like a naughty child

with the right owners, and the use of a muzzle in public, this would never have happened

That in itself, shows a lack of understanding of dogs and different temperaments.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 10:47 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
That in itself, shows a lack of understanding of dogs and different temperaments.
and that's one reason we - & others - stopped visiting

and spoke to them about the dog & the law

but they are 'experienced dog owners' & we're not, so we just hoped they knew what they were doing

clearly they didn't
Old Nov 27th 2008, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
and that's one reason we - & others - stopped visiting

and spoke to them about the dog & the law

but they are 'experienced dog owners' & we're not, so we just hoped they knew what they were doing

clearly they didn't
Maybe they had good knowledge of other breeds. We all make mistakes. And tbh any dog can be controlled with a halti collar. Mine weighs 60 kilos and I can hold him, even around other dogs when he's wearing one. And he is not good with other dogs - Akitas are a very dominant breed and dangerous in the wrong hands.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.