My new dog

Old Oct 18th 2008, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My new dog

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
I've still got her anyway but today she had a shit on my bed, really pissed me off!
Still talking about the dog here?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 3:56 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

I have just heard today that some people we know who have a dog pretty much identical to fuzzy's have been ordered to have her put down

she is a soppy dog, who was fine with my kids - although I never felt totally comfortable, and tbh, we (and others) visited them less than we would have because of the dog

but she could get out of control when being walked - she is just much too strong for her owners & gets away from them too easily - and she never wore a muzzle

she apparently bit 5 people & was reported to the police

an additional problem is that because they don't have the correct paperwork for her (not sure what - but I think it's the dangerous dog licence) - they can't even have her put down until the paperwork is sorted, so are having to pay for kennelling until it is

then she will be put down

they are lovely people, but because of their actions a beautiful dog will lose her life
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
I have just heard today that some people we know who have a dog pretty much identical to fuzzy's have been ordered to have her put down

she is a soppy dog, who was fine with my kids - although I never felt totally comfortable, and tbh, we (and others) visited them less than we would have because of the dog

but she could get out of control when being walked - she is just much too strong for her owners & gets away from them too easily - and she never wore a muzzle

she apparently bit 5 people & was reported to the police

an additional problem is that because they don't have the correct paperwork for her (not sure what - but I think it's the dangerous dog licence) - they can't even have her put down until the paperwork is sorted, so are having to pay for kennelling until it is

then she will be put down

they are lovely people, but because of their actions a beautiful dog will lose her life
If it did bite five people, how can it be beautiful?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:41 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
If it did bite five people, how can it be beautiful?
she is beautiful

- but my point is really that if she had been properly trained & the rules re muzzling folllowed this would never have happened
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

she is beautiful

- but my point is really that if she had been properly trained & the rules re muzzling folllowed this would never have happened
Depends really. Some dogs are born bad - just like people. I agree though, a dog not kept in its place will often react badly in social situations.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:51 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by montgomail
Depends really. Some dogs are born bad - just like people. I agree though, a dog not kept in its place will often react badly in social situations.
she is very sweet tempered usually - but very strong & excitable - she's only about 18 months

I don't know all the ins & outs, but it seems she got away from her owners when being walked

so many of us had told them about the laws & told them to at least muzzle her in public that we are pretty angry now that we were ignored

5 people have been injured & she will lose her life - all for the want of a muzzle
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:05 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

if it has bitten 5 peeps than I'm afraid it needs to be destroyed.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

she is very sweet tempered usually - but very strong & excitable - she's only about 18 months

I don't know all the ins & outs, but it seems she got away from her owners when being walked

so many of us had told them about the laws & told them to at least muzzle her in public that we are pretty angry now that we were ignored

5 people have been injured & she will lose her life - all for the want of a muzzle
But she wouldnt be wearing a muzzle at home so that means that she would have to be kept away from visitors. Then there is always the risk of her getting to visitors if a door is left open - too risky imo. A dog that has bit five people really has to go.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:38 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Get a cat
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: My new dog

Originally Posted by Lionda
Get a cat
I fancy another pussy
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:24 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by genegenie
I fancy another pussy
What's wrong with the one you've got then
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought a change would do me good.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by genegenie
Just thought a change would do me good.
So do I call you Jean Genie when I see you?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DebsyW
So do I call you Jean Genie when I see you?
You can call what you like, as long as you buy the cofee's

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.