My new dog

Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:43 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My new dog

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
yeah jump in, the more the merrier......
errrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm lost for words
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:47 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
errrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm lost for words
thats GOT to be a first, now if we can only find a way to shut SD up we will be laughing!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:52 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

thats GOT to be a first, now if we can only find a way to shut SD up we will be laughing!
Shut it!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 2:00 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Shut it!
that comment kept you quiet for all of about 8 minutes!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 2:01 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

don't you start on me as well
Old Oct 13th 2008, 2:01 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

You tell him Lynn!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 2:04 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Same Difference
You tell him Lynn!
yeah Lynn, you tell him!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 2:12 am
¿Dónde estoy?

yeah Lynn, you tell him!
what
Old Oct 13th 2008, 2:16 am
Straw Man.

what
I don't know, I'm new here!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 2:33 am
¿Dónde estoy?

I don't know, I'm new here!
that's true

you're a newbie for the first 3 years
Old Oct 13th 2008, 2:44 am
Straw Man.

that's true

you're a newbie for the first 3 years
just because you have been on here since god was a boy!
Old Oct 13th 2008, 2:49 am
¿Dónde estoy?

just because you have been on here since god was a boy!
he's being mean again
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:10 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

I've got to get rid of her, my rent person is being really fussy telling me its to dangerous. She lives next door with her family, she is normally nice and said pets are allowed at the start. Not sure what to do but I feel quite attached, I might just have to suffer and let her go but not sure where she can go!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 8:12 am
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
I've got to get rid of her, my rent person is being really fussy telling me its to dangerous. She lives next door with her family, she is normally nice and said pets are allowed at the start. Not sure what to do but I feel quite attached, I might just have to suffer and let her go but not sure where she can go!
Fuzzlepop I´ve refrained from posting because I didn´t want to rain on your parade because you obviously love her. I think that Staffies and American Staffies are on the dangerous dogs list here in Spain ( you can google this) so that might be why your rent person is saying it´s too dangerous. They are only to be let out with a muzzle on, I think maybe even in your own garden, in case of escape. She may well be a soppy girl but if her breed is on the list then all you can do is to assure your neighbour she will only be let out with a muzzle on. This might pasify your neighbour and show her that you are a responsible dog owner.

Good luck and I really hope you can keep her as your posts confirm that she´s a really happy dog now she´s with you.

JJ
Old Oct 17th 2008, 10:53 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

I've still got her anyway but today she had a shit on my bed, really pissed me off!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.