Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

My little boys got worms!

My little boys got worms!

Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:52 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy My little boys got worms!

My babes has got worms and its something I know nothing about. None of my dogs have ever had them before and now my babes has got them. I have given him Drontal Plus like it says but I have a problem. One vet in Portugal is saying to give it 3 days on the run and the vet in Spain is saying just one dose and another dose after 15 days if they havent gone.

The other thing is my babes is very unconfortable He keeps running round in circles then plonking his bum on the floor. He is also trying to lick his bum but luckily he cant reach it Does anyone know if I can put any cream on his bum to stop the itching or does he just have to put up with it. Also does anyone know which vet I should believe about the dosage on the tablets?
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:58 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My little boys got worms!

That can be bad if you had a carpet, Remember when I was younger our dog had them and used to drag his ass on the carpet to itch and make skid marks all over it
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:59 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
My babes has got worms and its something I know nothing about. None of my dogs have ever had them before and now my babes has got them. I have given him Drontal Plus like it says but I have a problem. One vet in Portugal is saying to give it 3 days on the run and the vet in Spain is saying just one dose and another dose after 15 days if they havent gone.

The other thing is my babes is very unconfortable He keeps running round in circles then plonking his bum on the floor. He is also trying to lick his bum but luckily he cant reach it Does anyone know if I can put any cream on his bum to stop the itching or does he just have to put up with it. Also does anyone know which vet I should believe about the dosage on the tablets?
Single dose, Spanish guy is correcto ;-))HERE
Old Aug 5th 2007, 10:59 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
That can be bad if you had a carpet, Remember when I was younger our dog had them and used to drag his ass on the carpet to itch and make skid marks all over it
Too much info
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
Thanks mate, youve made me feel so much better I have a dark rug and wont be able to see the skidders on it
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Took a while to realise you were referring to a dog

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:02 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Worms are a real pain in the arse, and hard to wriggle out of, what a bummer!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:04 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Worms are a real pain in the arse, and hard to wriggle out of, what a bummer!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:06 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I initially thought it was her OH, then I read the same line.

I mean if a bloke could reach THAT far he wouldn't need a woman!!!

is it too early for that kind of thing?
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:30 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL ............... who did you think she meant
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:32 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

I initially thought it was her OH, then I read the same line.

I mean if a bloke could reach THAT far he wouldn't need a woman!!!

is it too early for that kind of thing?
OMG mucky...........
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:36 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jandy44
OMG mucky...........
I thought it may be a little early!
Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:47 am
Young at heart

I thought it may be a little early!

Old Aug 5th 2007, 11:53 am

Well I can see I am going to get a lot of help from you lot today!!!

Does anyone know how long before the Drontal Plus start working and he starts to feel better?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.