Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

music shops Cadiz province

music shops Cadiz province

Old Aug 13th 2007, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

helen17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default music shops Cadiz province

Can anyone help with locating music shops in the Chiclana, Jerez, Cadiz area that sell electric guitars and PA systems please? Information required as soon as poss and I know you lot out there are great at that!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:18 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: music shops Cadiz province

Originally Posted by helen17
Can anyone help with locating music shops in the Chiclana, Jerez, Cadiz area that sell electric guitars and PA systems please? Information required as soon as poss and I know you lot out there are great at that!
That's not the usual type of question that we're used to answering!

There is a big music shop in Jerez in Calle Larga about 25 metres from Plaza Arenal. They sell all sorts of musical instruments - whether they specifically sell electric guitars I don't know, but if they don't I'm sure you could be pointed in the right direction.
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:29 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
That's not the usual type of question that we're used to answering!

There is a big music shop in Jerez in Calle Larga about 25 metres from Plaza Arenal. They sell all sorts of musical instruments - whether they specifically sell electric guitars I don't know, but if they don't I'm sure you could be pointed in the right direction.
I like how you have the answer though!
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

a few on yellow pages - jerez guitar seems to do them

here
Old Aug 14th 2007, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Cool that wasnt it! I just knew someone on here would have an answer. Many thanks, will check it out - but not tomorow as its a fiesta here!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

There is a music shop in Chiclana a few yards down from the correos and on the opposite side of the road. They seem to have quite a lot of instruments in there.
Old Aug 17th 2007, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

they are good but .... didnt have what we wanted. Found one on the poligno opposite the police station behind Higino. Thanks to all who helped.