mucho traffico

Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:33 am
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute
Default mucho traffico

Can´t believe how much traffic there is on the roads, took ages to get to Torrevieja and Playa Flamenca. Costed alot to in taxis when they had the meter running! Can´t wait to get back home and get in bed, nearly dropping asleep here and got a hangover
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:05 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mucho traffico

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
Can´t believe how much traffic there is on the roads, took ages to get to Torrevieja and Playa Flamenca. Costed alot to in taxis when they had the meter running! Can´t wait to get back home and get in bed, nearly dropping asleep here and got a hangover
Don't worry - just three more weeks and the city slickers go back home and leave us in peace. ¡Aguanta, FP, Aguanta!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:08 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Where is your stamina man!!!!?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 3:56 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

I was walking through denia today to the port and I never heard so many english voices there, oh and I saw many unusual boats like viking ships there to. Also saw the catamaran boat trip so might have to go for a ride on that somtime.

Also bad news from the apartment I viewed, its very nice and pefect for me right near beach and next to jfs/temple. But the guy got told his new apartment which hes paid for in alicante was built without permission so now there is lots of hassle and he can't move in till its sorted.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 4:56 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

I was walking through denia today to the port and I never heard so many english voices there, oh and I saw many unusual boats like viking ships there to. Also saw the catamaran boat trip so might have to go for a ride on that somtime.

Also bad news from the apartment I viewed, its very nice and pefect for me right near beach and next to jfs/temple. But the guy got told his new apartment which hes paid for in alicante was built without permission so now there is lots of hassle and he can't move in till its sorted.
Excuse me if you think I've not been keeping up but....are you staying in Spain or moving back to the UK?? I seem to have the impression that you may be moving back to the Uk (don't ask me where I got that from, I can't remember ) hope I'm wrong.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:03 pm
Drunken Monkey

If I don't find anywhere then back to UK
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:04 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Then we will have to find you something wont we?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:05 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Noooooooo don't go back
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:00 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

don't bother - a complete waste of money

as is the 'supervision' supposedly 'glass bottomed boat'

suffice to say my kids call it 'cacavision'
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:01 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Then we will have to find you something wont we?
mitzy's got an underbuild

second thoughts - 2 mods in one house
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the town had been conquered by the French -they seem to be everywhere - and quite a few Italians too. I don´t notice the germans as they´ve been here forever.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:53 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by montgomail
I thought the town had been conquered by the French -they seem to be everywhere - and quite a few Italians too. I don´t notice the germans as they´ve been here forever.
we've got some french on our urb..............seem to think they own the place

Last edited by lynnxa; Aug 7th 2007 at 8:56 pm.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
'cacavision'
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

I was walking through denia today to the port and I never heard so many english voices there
I thought that about Gandia this year - I think its just that this whole area is becoming more "known" and popular with the Brits......next thing they will all be moving here !!!!!!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

there are quite a few places at Gandia playa, prices from around 160,000 euros - can send you some websites if your interested ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.