Default movistar home station ADSL

i though i would,with your help out there go into what this ´router´can do
i have one and the handbook

the makers web site

http://broadband.adbglobal.com/broad...01n-reva1.html

it says you can connect a printer to be used by all those on your home network
and also a hard drive again to be used by everyone ...has anyone out there
connected this up in their home ??
Attached Thumbnails movistar home station ADSL-hsa.jpg   movistar home station ADSL-hsb.jpg  
Old Aug 8th 2012, 6:52 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: movistar home station ADSL

USB input on a router seems to be standard these days, I do not have that make, but I have a dirty NAS by connecting a USB drive to my router, I also have a printer connected to the USB input on another NAS drive (this drive is connected to the router the more conventional way) The downside of a drive in the USB is that it is comparatively slow, fast enough to stream, but slow to get the files on in the first place.

Last edited by kimilseung; Aug 8th 2012 at 6:54 pm.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

CapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud ofCapnBilly has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BAT7311
I haven't got this router, but I have a Linksys WRT160 which has similar USB functionality. I have a HDD attached, which I can access from all my computers. I use it to store backups and documents I constantly access.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 6:56 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BAT7311
i though i would,with your help out there go into what this ´router´can do
i have one and the handbook

the makers web site

http://broadband.adbglobal.com/broad...01n-reva1.html

I have a wireless printer which connects (with the password) wirelessly to the movistar router in another room

the printer 'searches' for a wifi signal