Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving to Spain within next 5-10 years

Moving to Spain within next 5-10 years

Old May 18th 2016, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

Leper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond reputeLeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Spain within next 5-10 years

If my daughter informed me that she was using her annual sun holiday to choose a place in which she wishes to retire, I would immediately think that she has lost all sense of reason. A sun holiday in Spain is great for a holidaymaker.

Spending months/years in a Spanish location is a little different. Therefore, I advise anybody wishing to live in Spain for extended periods to visit several locations off season and rent. Stay there for around 6 weeks. You will soon know where you wish to live. The good news:- You can rent for around €550 per month for a 2 bedroom apartment that is well located and in a decent resort in the off season.
Old May 29th 2016, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

Maur-Ross is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Spain within next 5-10 years

These iron bars were also used to keep animals out when the windows were open. Also up until about the early sixties, in many villages single females were not supposed to be alone with a male suitor. Often 'courting' was done with the engaged couple or male novia sitting outside the house talking through the iron bars.