Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving to Spain

Moving to Spain

Old May 2nd 2014, 6:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Spain

Originally Posted by Londonertogooz

is today april the first?
You could be forgiven for thinking that, it's unbelievable! I thought it might have been just me that was having problems working out how this was ever going to work out financially.
Old May 2nd 2014, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Londonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by agoreira
You could be forgiven for thinking that, it's unbelievable! I thought it might have been just me that was having problems working out how this was ever going to work out financially.
but also to me usually when you marry someone is for the good and for the bad times...so now how does it works that someone is in spain in a place that they never even be when the other half lives in a bedsit??
this is troll galore )))
Old May 2nd 2014, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Londonertogooz
but also to me usually when you marry someone is for the good and for the bad times...so now how does it works that someone is in spain in a place that they never even be when the other half lives in a bedsit??
this is troll galore )))
There seem to be quite a few living there now where hubby works offshore, so I guess for them, they'd be away anyway for weeks at a time. I remember a guy in a village we visit and he used to commute every week to London. Weekends in Spain, working week in UK. "Nothing to it, just like commuting, flights are cheap no problem!" He never kept it for very long!
Old May 2nd 2014, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

t2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond reputet2uds has a reputation beyond repute

Easy tigers. It might be genuine. I know its not for me to decide. Some people are in such a bad place they will look at every option they can. Even the unrealistic ones. But I bet she feels even worse after reading through the rest of this thread. Lets just say this poor woman genuinely wanted some advice. She got some.
Old May 2nd 2014, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Londonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud ofLondonertogooz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by t2uds
Easy tigers. It might be genuine. I know its not for me to decide. Some people are in such a bad place they will look at every option they can. Even the unrealistic ones. But I bet she feels even worse after reading through the rest of this thread. Lets just say this poor woman genuinely wanted some advice. She got some.

in this case my suggestion to thailand was appropriate!