Reload this Page >

moving to spain

moving to spain

Old Aug 16th 2006, 8:58 am
Just Joined

Lanoria is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moving to spain

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'm with you now .... doing it myself on a round trip will work out as less than that, but I want to come back to the UK so circumstances are different. Also, am bringing something back to help with the costs
Hi,
I was going to drive down & back, I was put onto a company that did part loads (plus free storage!!) they collected and delivered on time on day requested plus they got us to check every box off to check OK (it was); plenty of firms do full loads but not part.
They are FD removals Tel :01255 871434
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice

Originally Posted by utookmylove
Hi can anyone tell me if there is a van hire company in england that we can use to drive our stuff over,
i dont want full removals as im not taking everything just a transit van and myself to drive it and i did not know if they have a drop of in spain where i can leave it.

Also if there is such a company how much would it be for a week hire.

Thanks
Hi, I have sent you a PM as I am not sure about the legality of posting the info here.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

Lanoria is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jonsol
Hi, I have sent you a PM as I am not sure about the legality of posting the info here.
I pointed out A company (like others-van companies etc) that for the cost was the same as a hire; they may be others - I was told about them via a van hire company due to fact that a lot of vans are not covered overseas. (I have no connection with any transport company- at all)
Old Aug 17th 2006, 2:58 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter has used Keiths Removals UK 0117 9041288 or Spain 952563123 www.keithsremovals.com sending part loads to UK and also today part load from UK to Spain. All pick ups and drop offs were on time and dealt with very professional and courteous.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice
Exclamation Re: moving to spain

[QUOTE=jdr]My daughter has used Keiths Removals UK 0117 9041288 or Spain 952563123 www.keithsremovals.com sending part loads to UK and also today part load from UK to Spain. All pick ups and drop offs were on time and dealt with very professional and courteous.[
Old Aug 17th 2006, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Exclamation Re: moving to spain

[QUOTE=jonsol]
Originally Posted by jdr
My daughter has used Keiths Removals UK 0117 9041288 or Spain 952563123 www.keithsremovals.com sending part loads to UK and also today part load from UK to Spain. All pick ups and drop offs were on time and dealt with very professional and courteous.[
I see there is a van ,with Valencia plates on E-Bay ! ! .
Old Aug 20th 2006, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Sir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by utookmylove
Hi can anyone tell me if there is a van hire company in england that we can use to drive our stuff over,
i dont want full removals as im not taking everything just a transit van and myself to drive it and i did not know if they have a drop of in spain where i can leave it.

Also if there is such a company how much would it be for a week hire.

Thanks
EUROPCAR rent vans to take to europe fo rhome removals approx £500 for 9 days+£200 deposit,also THRIFY VAN HIRE do the smae but after going to their branch locally they want lot more £200 more,but that was with a tail-lift very handy if you have large heavy items!,your choice,hoe this helps.

paris
Old Aug 20th 2006, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: moving to spain

Originally Posted by paris hilton
EUROPCAR rent vans to take to europe fo rhome removals approx £500 for 9 days+£200 deposit,also THRIFY VAN HIRE do the smae but after going to their branch locally they want lot more £200 more,but that was with a tail-lift very handy if you have large heavy items!,your choice,hoe this helps.

paris
Yes, but does Europecar include European breakdown cover for that price ?
Old Aug 21st 2006, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Sir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonsol
Yes, but does Europecar include European breakdown cover for that price ?
yes european breakdown cover,insurance everything

paris
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: moving to spain

Originally Posted by paris hilton
yes european breakdown cover,insurance everything

paris
I have a quote from both Thrifty (Coventry) and Europecar for a long wheelbase (12.5 cubic mtrs.,) van and for 6 days its Thrifty £406.00, and Europecar its £439.30, but as these are franchise offices some branches dont allow continental driving it seems.