Reload this Page >

Moving near Malaga in May

Moving near Malaga in May

Old Feb 24th 2016, 10:15 am
Just Joined

SandieandGerry is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving near Malaga in May

Hi Forum )

My partner and I are looking to move out in May and ideally looking to be in Malaga City or as close to that as possible, but we are struggling to get in touch with letting agents in that area.

We want to arrange viewings, so have sent numerous emails and no one seems to be replying to us?
Can any of you lovely people advice on this or maybe put me in touch with any letting companys?

Thank you so much
Sandie
Old Feb 24th 2016, 10:24 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving near Malaga in May

Originally Posted by SandieandGerry
Hi Forum )

My partner and I are looking to move out in May and ideally looking to be in Malaga City or as close to that as possible, but we are struggling to get in touch with letting agents in that area.

We want to arrange viewings, so have sent numerous emails and no one seems to be replying to us?
Can any of you lovely people advice on this or maybe put me in touch with any letting companys?

Thank you so much
Sandie
I would search on line for letting companies, and remember that in Spain there are no sole agents, so if you see a property you like, check out other companies, they may have it on their books cheaper. If you are coming out in May, then it's no great surprize that they haven't replied, they would hope anything on their books now will have sold by then. Just walk round and look for agents or contact them nearer the time. Spanish companies have a poor record when it come to answering e mails in any case, they prefer to do face to face.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 10:28 am
Just Joined

SandieandGerry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I would search on line for letting companies, and remember that in Spain there are no sole agents, so if you see a property you like, check out other companies, they may have it on their books cheaper. If you are coming out in May, then it's no great surprize that they haven't replied, they would hope anything on their books now will have sold by then. Just walk round and look for agents or contact them nearer the time. Spanish companies have a poor record when it come to answering e mails in any case, they prefer to do face to face.
Ah ha that explains it then! Thank you

We are thinking of a budget of between 400-650 Euros will that be enough for a 2 bed apartment / villa ?
Old Feb 24th 2016, 10:32 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Forum )

Thank you so much
Sandie
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Feb 24th 2016, 10:32 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

We are thinking of a budget of between 400-650 Euros will that be enough for a 2 bed apartment / villa ?
No idea in the Malaga area, but would have thought so, however we always advise people to rent for a few months before committing to buying, you need to have a really good luck round to make sure that the area you loved on first viewiong is still a place you want to be in. How you perceive an area when there for a week or so can be a lot different to when you have been there 3 months
Old Feb 24th 2016, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

There are plenty of 2 bed flats for that amount

Villas are usually over 1,000 euros per month