Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

moving to malaga help!!!!!!!

moving to malaga help!!!!!!!

Old Jul 10th 2010, 8:39 am
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving to malaga help!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jdr
Most of the cameras are all down the roads and you can click on them and rotate them and get different views.

Yeah, but just at that particular place there are trees in the middle of the road and the camera car is just on the wrong side of the road and no amount of turning it or zooming seems to see it, altho its only a little sign, the bar is upstairs anyway, I just cant remember exactly where it is!!!

Google maps is great tho for looking around and being generally nosy!!!

Jo xxx
Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

james m is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been up and down the road 50 times but still can't spot the place!! I have found the Sol Super market that has been mentioned, down a side street. Which direction is The Black Horse from there?
Old Jul 10th 2010, 7:34 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jojojojojo
Calle de Gerald Brennan, but I dont have any co ordinates nor can I see it properly on google map - the cameral was on the other side of the road and the trees are in the way!!!! Or maybe its just me ????

Jo xxx
you do know you can turn it round??
Old Jul 10th 2010, 8:19 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
you do know you can turn it round??

I cant explain what I mean, but I do "play" on google maps alot. In fact my old house in El Romeral, actually has been captured with my husband standing outside the front door eating a sandwich - really fascinating lol!! I'll try to post the co ordinates on and then you guys can explain to me how to do it lol!!!!

Jo xxx
Old Jul 11th 2010, 12:17 am
Just Joined

james m is an unknown quantity at this point

Strange question but does anyone know of another Black Horse pub in Malaga? The one i'm after is inland
Old Jul 11th 2010, 12:38 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by james m
Strange question but does anyone know of another Black Horse pub in Malaga? The one i'm after is inland
Strange answer but I know a caballo negro in Essex, but that one is near the beach.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

licinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond reputelicinius has a reputation beyond repute

Most people agree that the Black Horse is a dive & they only go in because that's where people go. Personally I'd rather sit in one of the nice Spanish bars across the road.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 8:28 pm
squeaky clean

I've been up and down the road 50 times but still can't spot the place!! I have found the Sol Super market that has been mentioned, down a side street. Which direction is The Black Horse from there?

Its not well signposted. Its a bar above BBVA bank, on the roundabout at the town centre end of Calle de Gerald Brennan!! Heres a link from googlemap? http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...16.42,,0,-0.89 dunno if this will work????

Jo xxxx

Last edited by jojojojojo; Jul 11th 2010 at 8:42 pm.
Old Jul 11th 2010, 8:33 pm
squeaky clean

The one in Alhaurin El Grande is inland. I've not heard of another one

Jo xxx
Old Jul 11th 2010, 8:47 pm
squeaky clean

Originally Posted by licinius
Most people agree that the Black Horse is a dive & they only go in because that's where people go. Personally I'd rather sit in one of the nice Spanish bars across the road.

That seems to be the general opinion around here, but we're all different. As I say, its not somewhere I'd go to

Jo xxx
Old Jul 11th 2010, 9:46 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jojojojojo
Its not well signposted. Its a bar above BBVA bank, on the roundabout at the town centre end of Calle de Gerald Brennan!! Heres a link from googlemap? http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...16.42,,0,-0.89 dunno if this will work????

Jo xxxx
it worked