Moving House

Old Jun 13th 2011, 12:25 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moving House

We are moving out on the 15th July.

Can anyone advise e mail address for Telefonica, Iberdrola and Aquagest to serve notice? How do I arrange terminal readings?

Never done this before and greatful for any advice you may have.
Old Jun 13th 2011, 1:00 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving House

Originally Posted by missile
We are moving out on the 15th July.

Can anyone advise e mail address for Telefonica, Iberdrola and Aquagest to serve notice? How do I arrange terminal readings?

Never done this before and greatful for any advice you may have.
best to phone them & get a cancellation/disconnection code from them - Spanish companies are notorious for ignoring e-mails

there's a good chance that they'll tell you they need more notice than you are giving them, too
Old Jun 13th 2011, 3:37 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your prompt reply. They have a habit of forgetting phone calls too. I would pref to confirm by e mail, fax or snail mail.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

ForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to all

I can tell you that both Iberdrola and Aquagest take a very long time to reply emails.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 11:26 am
Started off with nothing

I spoke with Ibedrolla and they are happy to accept cancellation on the 15th ........... and remove the meter!!! No I don't want meter removed, just a terminal reading and final bill, new owner will arrange new contract. We can't do that, but we can transfer your contract to new owner.

My agent tells me he will read meter for electric and water on the day and we will get a bill for our proportion of the next bill.

Seems a bit odd to me, but I guess this will avoid interuption to supply and re-connection charges. I think I should terminate the phone and alarm contracts. New owner will have to pay for re-connection if he wants the service.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 10:20 pm
Started off with nothing

For your info:

If you need to contact Telefonica whilst in the UK. Dial 0034 699 99 1004

After the recorded message (in spanish) press #1 to speak to an operator.
If your spanish is not up to scratch "por favor hable inglés".
You will be transferred or if no one is available told to call back later.