Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving To Costa de La Luz in a few weeks

Moving To Costa de La Luz in a few weeks

Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:24 pm
Just Joined

Mark1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving To Costa de La Luz in a few weeks

Hey Dave, thanks for the quick reply, how often are the classes you go to? what times are they? what level do they offer? sorry for all the questions, this is definitly something I need to do when I move.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:30 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
The college is open 5 days a week; Mornings and evenings. You can choose what you want in a "one to one". I have had my profesora come with me to an office to get things sorted. I have had a lesson in the fruit and veg market on how the queing system works, it gave me bags of confidence as well.

The advantage is you can taylor it to whatever you want - problems with telefonica / local shop / officialdom / etc ? the only thing that is disrupted is YOUR class.

In a class of more people then all that goes. I found it best especially as at 60 learning to learn is not so easy

Dave
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

Sounds great! what is the name of the college, is it easy to find and get started?
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:37 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mark1983

The college is Cenuen from the bus station go towards Macdonald's roundsbout. Immediately turn left beside the motorcycle shop. COllege is last but one on left. Tel 956 530 941

Enjoy

Dave
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

brilliant, thank you
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:40 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Hola

El gusto es mio (or the pleasure is mine)

Dave
Old May 1st 2009, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

CharlieYork is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spanish lessons

Does anyone know of any English schools/ academies? I'm madly looking for a job!

Last edited by CharlieYork; May 1st 2009 at 6:20 pm.
Old May 1st 2009, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

billy sollocks will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mark1983
Sounds great! what is the name of the college, is it easy to find and get started?
hi mark when will you be moving your goods down here and will there be any room left willing to help pay costs got a "allen scyhte " to come here from basingstoke if you can help cheers mick
Old May 3rd 2009, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by billy sollocks
hi mark when will you be moving your goods down here and will there be any room left willing to help pay costs got a "allen scyhte " to come here from basingstoke if you can help cheers mick
Hi Billy, I dont actually have that many possesions so I will simply have an estate car full of my things, unfortuantely I think it is going to be packed solid otherwise I would be more than happy to help out.