Reload this Page >

Moving to Catalonia with horses

Moving to Catalonia with horses

Old Mar 28th 2011, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

Moon fox is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Catalonia with horses

Hi
We are living in France but have sold our property and want to move to Spain it has always been a dream of mine. We have chosen Catalonia, does anyone else on this forum live here and have an interest in horses?
I train horses up to high school ridden and in liberty and teach riders with a classical/natural approach. I have PRE and Lusitano horses and am starting a breeding programe for the rare spanish mustang horse, the desendant of the old spanish horses taken to the Americas by the Conquistadors. They are a rare breed listed critical by the Equus survival trust.
I am looking to open a small classical/natural horsemanship center and a preservation center for the spanish mustangs of which I am concentrating on the rare creme, dun and palomino colours.
If anyone can tell me a little about life in Catalonia with horses good or bad I'd like to hear. Thanks