Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving To Campsite In Benidorm With Kids

Moving To Campsite In Benidorm With Kids

Old Feb 4th 2016, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

chopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond reputechopera has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving To Campsite In Benidorm With Kids

Originally Posted by Bifcherry
Very relevant questions that I suppose I'd need to look into. At the moment my businesses are registered in the UK and I have a UK accountant and I'm not sure how I go about changing that or if I do at all.
As for registering an address, I have seen people say they are registered on their site. Is this true? I'm going to the site I wish to live on (camping raco) at the end of this month for a fact finding mission. Hopefully I will discover my answers
There are a few threads somewhere about running your own business from Spain. You may be able to keep it in the UK and then employ yourself as an autonomo in Spain, but I'm not an expert on this subject. I was just throwing a few questions around rather than claiming to have any answers
Old Feb 4th 2016, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

gill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond reputegill556 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you researched schools etc. For your children?
Old Feb 4th 2016, 11:19 am
Just Joined

Bifcherry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gill556
Have you researched schools etc. For your children?
Ive done a little research yes. They will be starting in the September so I have a bit of time but I think the nearest school has English students which is helpful
Old Feb 7th 2016, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

bob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond repute

How old are your children?

Have you looked at property rentals ?
Property for rent within 5 kilometres radius of Benidorm Alicante Spain real estate
Old Feb 7th 2016, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

Bifcherry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bob_bob
How old are your children?

Have you looked at property rentals ?
Property for rent within 5 kilometres radius of Benidorm Alicante Spain real estate

7,5&2
Old Feb 8th 2016, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bifcherry
7,5&2
You will need to pay roughly 270 euros social security per month each for you and your husband if you are both working self-employed in Spain

This will give you access to the health system, and if you are resident and on the padron you will also have access to state schools etc

I canĀ“t say I have ever heard of a family bringing up 3 kids in a caravan outside of the gypsy community, so you may want to look into that. There may be a bit of a social stigma, especially if the children mention it at school