Reload this Page >

Move to Barcelona in November

Move to Barcelona in November

Old Aug 8th 2018, 8:06 am
Just Joined

jen194 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Move to Barcelona in November

Good morning, everyone.

I have secured a job in Barcelona in La Sagrada Familia. Since I am German I need to get the
* NIE or DNI (or online cita) - what applies to me? and
* Spanish Social Security Number (Not the catsalut card nor private insurance) - not sure what this means

I was wondering if it is possible to obtain the above via the Spanish Consulate in London?

As far as accommodation, I was planning to rent a room temporarily and view suitable rooms once I've arrived.
I would very much appreciate any suggestions for both short and long-term room rental. Preferably no agencies given the high fees.

Thanks a lot.
Old Aug 8th 2018, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Move to Barcelona in November

Originally Posted by jen194 View Post
Good morning, everyone.

I have secured a job in Barcelona in La Sagrada Familia. Since I am German I need to get the
* NIE or DNI (or online cita) - what applies to me? and
* Spanish Social Security Number (Not the catsalut card nor private insurance) - not sure what this means

I was wondering if it is possible to obtain the above via the Spanish Consulate in London?

As far as accommodation, I was planning to rent a room temporarily and view suitable rooms once I've arrived.
I would very much appreciate any suggestions for both short and long-term room rental. Preferably no agencies given the high fees.

Thanks a lot.
To be honest, HR should be able to answer all of those questions and assist you. Even when it comes to rental, but you can check here: https://www.idealista.com/alquiler-v...por=precio-asc
Old Aug 9th 2018, 11:47 am
Just Joined

beckfordburger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Move to Barcelona in November

I think you can only get an NIE number in Spain itself.