Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Mouseprice Equivalent

Mouseprice Equivalent

Old Feb 16th 2018, 10:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat095 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mouseprice Equivalent

Is there a Spanish online service which is the equivalent of Mouseprice, you know it is where you can just enter a post code and they tell you what's been sold recently and what's still on the market etc.

Why do I want to know ? well I think my neighbour who just sold their flat in one day is telling me porkies in saying they have sold at the 2007 price they paid for it (+300k) and I'd like to check it out
Old Feb 16th 2018, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mouseprice Equivalent

Originally Posted by mfh
Is there a Spanish online service which is the equivalent of Mouseprice, you know it is where you can just enter a post code and they tell you what's been sold recently and what's still on the market etc.

Why do I want to know ? well I think my neighbour who just sold their flat in one day is telling me porkies in saying they have sold at the 2007 price they paid for it (+300k) and I'd like to check it out
The straight answer is "No" there are various webs , in Spanish, which will give you an average price per sq/mtr but nothing like the UK equivalent which give you precise figures.
If you work with the sq/mtr it is not a bad guide but nothing beats local agent analysis.