Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Motorcycle Track days

Motorcycle Track days

Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

INTHEPREM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Motorcycle Track days

Hi all does anyone know where to get information on track days in the Costa Del Sol or Jerez area as I keep missing out on them. Thanks
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

ShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really nice
Default Re: Motorcycle Track days

http://www.bikesdelsol.com/

..but of course you should be doing them in a car really
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

The reason I ask is, a fella at some traffic lights asked if I was off to the Track day at Jerez, to which I replied eh!. I got the feeling it wasnt a Bike Del Sol organised trip as I was in Gibraltar at the time, and he was local. So does anyone know of a just turn up and ride sort of thing at Jerez?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

ShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really niceShinyAndy is just really nice

Have you checked the Jerez website, they have a calendar of all the trackdays going on? I'd suggest that you do the same for the other circuits, although being Spain it's not always the first thing on their list of things to update (our days are rarely on the Guadix website)
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

I have yes and nothing matched that date, something must have been on as there was too many bikes leaving Gib morning, some on trailers. I was off to work!!:
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Check with the local hospitals, bound to be an influx if there was a trackday there
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

Er not quite what I was looking for, but thanks
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:39 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

if you fancy a trip away , the new track here looks impressive, hoping to get too the superbikes in november!
http://www.autodromodoalgarve.com/en/index.html
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:48 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Also the new circuit between Sevilla and Huelva
http://www.circuitomonteblanco.com/eng/proyecto.cfm
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

I was at the Estoril MotoGP this year and a local told me the race was moving south to the Faro area, and that was decided before the new track was even completed.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:56 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by INTHEPREM
I was at the Estoril MotoGP this year and a local told me the race was moving south to the Faro area, and that was decided before the new track was even completed.
well i,ll be there thats for sure, i,m about 10 mins away,
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

Nice area Some might say better than Spain, not me of course not on the Spain forum anyway!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:01 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by INTHEPREM
Nice area Some might say better than Spain, not me of course not on the Spain forum anyway!
well might see you there one day eh!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:01 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gazz
well i,ll be there thats for sure, i,m about 10 mins away,

10 minutes on a quick bike, that puts you within 20 miles I guess
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:03 pm
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

Originally Posted by El Capitan
10 minutes on a quick bike, that puts you within 20 miles I guess
wish i still had one, those days are gone at the moment, hope they develop a race school like haslams though, all my poket money will be spent!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.