Reload this Page >

Motorcycle leasing/monthly purchase in Madrid

Motorcycle leasing/monthly purchase in Madrid

Old Sep 18th 2018, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

mikejapope is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Motorcycle leasing/monthly purchase in Madrid

Hi All,

I've searched high and low all over the web and can't find much in the way of this, which could mean one of two things: either it's not really a thing or i'm searching with the wrong terms in the wrong places.

I'm only in my second week working, so buying a motorcycle on credit probably won't happen; though this is my preference so if anyone knows a way to do this with little in the way of wage slips, I'd be keen. However, in the UK, you can lease, which granted, still requires credit but it may be easier here.

Has anybody come across a way to have long-term access (without paying through the roof) to a motorcycle here in Madrid with little in the way of wage slips, etc.

I have my NIE, Social Security, and Spanish bank.

Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 18th 2018, 1:30 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Motorcycle leasing/monthly purchase in Madrid

What make / type / size of motorcycle do you want?

Go visit your nearest dealer and he will be able to advise / assist you.
Old Sep 18th 2018, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

mikejapope is an unknown quantity at this point

Just looking for a 125cc. Daelim or Keeway for example.

I'm in talks with one dealer at the moment, but that's in regards to finance, which we'll have to wait to apply for because I need my first wage slip. That's going to be the biggest problem for financing...
Old Sep 18th 2018, 5:05 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

You might be better looking for a second hand moto? These bikes are cheap as chips second hand.