Reload this Page >

Motorbikes-Buy Here Or The UK ?

Motorbikes-Buy Here Or The UK ?

Old Aug 27th 2007, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

jezzyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Motorbikes-Buy Here Or The UK ?

Hello Everyone !

I am new to the site and have recently moved over to Spain ( Gergal,-Almeria area ). I would like to ask a question that has probably been asked many times before, so please bear with me , any help or advice would be very much appreciated. I am looking to buy a bike and had a used Aprillia Mille in mind; I cannot find any dealers on the net, very few private ads and only one on Spanish Ebay ( £2,500 dearer than the same on English Ebay ). Where do the locals buy there bikes, are they all generally more expensive ?
Do you think I would save by going back to England to purchase one and ride it back here and get it Spanish road legal ?
Thanks For Any Help
Old Aug 27th 2007, 1:08 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Motorbikes-Buy Here Or The UK ?

OMG....another one! I'll be typing all day at this rate!

I've PM'd you.

Last edited by XTreme; Aug 27th 2007 at 1:10 pm.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

Xtreme replied to the same sort of question further down the page.

Couple of links on there to browse bike sales, but, the general pricing of them across the whole spectrum of bikes, I would say, buy one in the UK and take it across! its a lot cheaper
Old Aug 27th 2007, 1:22 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bri and Katee
Xtreme replied to the same sort of question further down the page.

Couple of links on there to browse bike sales, but, the general pricing of them across the whole spectrum of bikes, I would say, buy one in the UK and take it across! its a lot cheaper
And I got this little baby sitting in my mate's house in Cardiff ready to come over for a new home in the sun!

Old Aug 27th 2007, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

jezzyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by XTreme
And I got this little baby sitting in my mate's house in Cardiff ready to come over for a new home in the sun!

http://www.maximumbikes.com/pics/tdm1.jpg
Many thanks for your reply, sounds like a trip back to the UK for me then .