Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Mothers Undress to Get Service Restored

Mothers Undress to Get Service Restored

Old Jan 1st 2013, 11:14 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mothers Undress to Get Service Restored

Some Spanish mothers have come up with a way of funding the bus service for their kids after the authorities withdrew the service to save money

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-calendar.html

`
Old Jan 1st 2013, 11:38 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mothers Undress to Get Service Restored

Originally Posted by Domino
Some Spanish mothers have come up with a way of funding the bus service for their kids after the authorities withdrew the service to save money

`
Oh, now I get it. I thought they were threatening to undress again if the service wasn't restored.
Old Jan 1st 2013, 11:40 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Domino

`
Ha ha, I seem to recognise one or two on there, faces only of course, from one of my local pueblos.
Great bunch of ladies.
I've followed their campaigning for a while. For the past eight years they've been campaigning for a new school also.
I joined them in a protest march through the streets one day,....... only cos it was the easiest way to get from A to B.
Old Jan 2nd 2013, 7:12 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Ha ha, I seem to recognise one or two on there, faces only of course, from one of my local pueblos.
Great bunch of ladies.
I've followed their campaigning for a while. For the past eight years they've been campaigning for a new school also.
I joined them in a protest march through the streets one day,....... only cos it was the easiest way to get from A to B.
seem like a nice bunch
Old Jan 8th 2013, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute

Result!

Valencia “yummy mummies” raise enough money to hire school bus
Old Jan 8th 2013, 3:18 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

All credit to the ladies.
I watched one of them posing for the TV cameras not far from me.
Very tasty indeed !
I shall have to get down to the pueblo for a copy of their calender before they all sell out.
Pity they didn't get their new school as well, because the old one is in pretty bad shape, but I don't see much hope for that now in the present economic climate, ......unless of course.........................
Old Jan 8th 2013, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
All credit to the ladies.
I watched one of them posing for the TV cameras not far from me.
Very tasty indeed !
I shall have to get down to the pueblo for a copy of their calender before they all sell out.
Pity they didn't get their new school as well, because the old one is in pretty bad shape, but I don't see much hope for that now in the present economic climate, ......unless of course.........................
Perhaps you and your mates could do a similar calendar, and then demand money from people not to display it in public places?
Old Jan 8th 2013, 5:48 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by Pocaloca
Perhaps you and your mates could do a similar calendar, and then demand money from people not to display it in public places?
Great idea, should make a fortune.

My lad and his mates did one for children in need back in the UK last year.
Not a pretty sight, but they still did ok with it anyway.