Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Mortgage holiday payments banco sabadell ?

Mortgage holiday payments banco sabadell ?

Old Mar 19th 2020, 8:16 pm
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 83
Be happy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mortgage holiday payments banco sabadell ?

Hello -

Does anyone know if the Spanish gov are encouraging banks to allow mortgage holiday payments to anyone affected financially by COVID.

any help appreciated.

tia
Be happy is offline  
Old Mar 20th 2020, 1:29 am
  #2  
BE Forum Addict
 
rachelk's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Córdoba
Posts: 1,558
rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mortgage holiday payments banco sabadell ?

Yes but you need to apply for iit and you need to demonstrate that your income has fallen owing to CV.

This is a helpful arricle if your spanish is up to it. https://www.idealista.com/news/finan...abitual-por-el
rachelk is offline  
Old Mar 20th 2020, 9:05 am
  #3  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 83
Be happy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mortgage holiday payments banco sabadell ?

Originally Posted by rachelk View Post
Yes but you need to apply for iit and you need to demonstrate that your income has fallen owing to CV.

This is a helpful arricle if your spanish is up to it. https://www.idealista.com/news/finan...abitual-por-el
thank you 🙏
Be happy is offline  
Old Mar 20th 2020, 10:28 am
  #4  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 5,255
Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mortgage holiday payments banco sabadell ?

Many people are being laid off now, so the sooner you apply the better. It will be total madness in the coming weeks and a friend in Spain told me that 3 of his friends have lost jobs since Wednesday.
Moses2013 is offline  
Old Mar 20th 2020, 1:58 pm
  #5  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
EsuriJohn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Location: Puente Esuri
Posts: 6,891
EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mortgage holiday payments banco sabadell ?

Originally Posted by Moses2013 View Post
Many people are being laid off now, so the sooner you apply the better. It will be total madness in the coming weeks and a friend in Spain told me that 3 of his friends have lost jobs since Wednesday.
My eldest son and his wife who work in the hospitality industry in County Cork Ireland were laid off instantly with the Irish lockdown. My daughter in Devon who works as support staff in a primary school goes home with her son today not knowing when she will work again, her husband is a self employed plumber and has seen his work program decimated and soon expects clients to say don’t come here at the moment until social distancing is lifted. My youngest son and partner in Bedfordshire both work in theatre and again lost their forward programme it is a gig industry no work no pay. They all have homes to support with bills and mortgages and grandchildren to feed. We will do what we can to help but we are pensioners locked down in Spain.
EsuriJohn is offline  
Old Mar 20th 2020, 2:04 pm
  #6  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 83
Be happy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mortgage holiday payments banco sabadell ?

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn View Post
My eldest son and his wife who work in the hospitality industry in County Cork Ireland were laid off instantly with the Irish lockdown. My daughter in Devon who works as support staff in a primary school goes home with her son today not knowing when she will work again, her husband is a self employed plumber and has seen his work program decimated and soon expects clients to say don’t come here at the moment until social distancing is lifted. My youngest son and partner in Bedfordshire both work in theatre and again lost their forward programme it is a gig industry no work no pay. They all have homes to support with bills and mortgages and grandchildren to feed. We will do what we can to help but we are pensioners locked down in Spain.
it seriously awful!! I’m helping out on lots of forums with benefits advice. The mortgage holidays of 3 months do seem to be giving out readily in UK. It’s not much but ... 🙏



Be happy is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.