Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Mortgage Floor Clause success

Mortgage Floor Clause success

Old Feb 12th 2019, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

olliereel is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Mortgage Floor Clause success

If anyone hasn't checked out whether you're eligible for a Mortgage Floor clause claim private message me as the lawyer we used has been fantastic and has won over 95% of the cases he has taken for people in Uk and Ireland - he reckons 70% of all mortgages held by Uk / Irish people will have a Floor clause - four people i personally know have had money returned ranging from 5k to 65k - as i said just private message me and ill give you all the details.
Ollie
Old Feb 12th 2019, 4:30 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mortgage Floor Clause success

Originally Posted by olliereel
If anyone hasn't checked out whether you're eligible for a Mortgage Floor clause claim private message me as the lawyer we used has been fantastic and has won over 95% of the cases he has taken for people in Uk and Ireland - he reckons 70% of all mortgages held by Uk / Irish people will have a Floor clause - four people i personally know have had money returned ranging from 5k to 65k - as i said just private message me and ill give you all the details.
Ollie
Hi, welcome to BE. If you're recommending a third party, please post the details on the forum so that everybody can benefit, thx.
Old Feb 12th 2019, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: Mortgage Floor Clause success

Sorry i wasn't sure whether i could post about third parties - the lawyers name is Carlos Fidalgo Gallardo based in Seville - lawfirm is Moreana Abogados - he is a professor of law in Seville University and is expert in Floor Clause claims - he works on a NO win No fee basis and i met him in Dublin recently as he is helping people i know to claim and he asked if i would help him with Irish/ Uk claims for Floor clause mortgages in Spain - if people want to private message me i can help them get the ball rolling with their claim. As i said in previous post he reckons 70% of people from Uk / Ireland will have a Floor Clause in their mortgages in Spain but not many will even know that they have a chance to claim.
Old Feb 12th 2019, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Mortgage Floor Clause success

I forgot to say in previous post that the only documents you need to provide for an assessment of a possible claim is a copy of your mortgage deed and copy of your last payments on your mortgage - it doesn't matter if you have stopped paying your mortgage recently - if you want to give it a go just let me know.