Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

moped / scooter sales

moped / scooter sales

Old Aug 19th 2008, 4:16 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of
Default moped / scooter sales

ive been searching for a new moped/scooter in spain and i am struggling to find a main dealer that sells them i checked the internet and had no such luck does any body know of any good web sites please

Last edited by pjj; Aug 19th 2008 at 4:47 pm.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 4:54 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moped / scooter sales

You should either search for each brand you are interested in as every manufacture, who sells in Spain, will have a web presence or look here.
http://www.paginasamarillas.es/
Old Aug 19th 2008, 4:58 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pjj
ive been searching for a new moped/scooter in spain and i am struggling to find a main dealer that sells them i checked the internet and had no such luck does any body know of any good web sites please
I cant see why you are stuggling as there are many motorcycle shops every where that sell all the leading makes.just a sugestion try in the yellow pages for the motorcyle shops in your area of spain.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

One word of advice ,dont buy anything thats not made in Japan, theres alot of chinese stuff around nowadays and the build quality is often very poor ,the same goe for most european built scooters, very poor, as the saying goes " if it aint jap its c__p" not strictly true but a good guide!!

Rgds

Rotor
Old Aug 20th 2008, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

malagaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rotor
One word of advice ,dont buy anything thats not made in Japan, theres alot of chinese stuff around nowadays and the build quality is often very poor ,the same goe for most european built scooters, very poor, as the saying goes " if it aint jap its c__p" not strictly true but a good guide!!

Rgds

Rotor
A bit of a sweeping statement there Rotor, the build quality and reputation of manufacturers such as Vespa/Piaggio and Aprilia are excellent as regards twist n' go mopeds/scooters. With regards to superbikes, apart from perhaps Ducati and a few BMW's, then I would agree that Jap bikes are superior.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by malagaman
A bit of a sweeping statement there Rotor, the build quality and reputation of manufacturers such as Vespa/Piaggio and Aprilia are excellent as regards twist n' go mopeds/scooters. With regards to superbikes, apart from perhaps Ducati and a few BMW's, then I would agree that Jap bikes are superior.
Not sweeping statement but fact ,Vespa/Piaggio and Aprilia, not very good, I was a m/cycle dealer for over 10 years and have seen em all,Jap may often be boring and characterless but theres nothing to touch them on build quality, the only make that comes close is BMW,fact.
No one ploughs as much cash into R&D as the Japanese and you can tell.

Rgds

Rotor
Old Aug 21st 2008, 7:59 am
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by betris
I cant see why you are stuggling as there are many motorcycle shops every where that sell all the leading makes.just a sugestion try in the yellow pages for the motorcyle shops in your area of spain.
i have googled loads and nothing much coming up have tried yellow pages still not alot of luck
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:00 am
pjj
sun lover

Not sweeping statement but fact ,Vespa/Piaggio and Aprilia, not very good, I was a m/cycle dealer for over 10 years and have seen em all,Jap may often be boring and characterless but theres nothing to touch them on build quality, the only make that comes close is BMW,fact.
No one ploughs as much cash into R&D as the Japanese and you can tell.

Rgds

Rotor
thanks rotor for info i have heard this too jap stuff far better
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:12 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pjj
i have googled loads and nothing much coming up have tried yellow pages still not alot of luck

Sorry to say we cant see how you can fail ... We have just done a search and found over 3000 related businesses in the Yellow pages.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

03630 will become famous soon enough03630 will become famous soon enough

Rgds

Rotor
Rotor, within the Japanese manufacturers what order would you place them?
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by 03630
Rotor, within the Japanese manufacturers what order would you place them?

From my experience Honda have always been manufactured to the highest quality, the other 3 are much the same,but my favorits are BMW and HD!, Harley are pretty poor from the factory but theres an incredable ammount of good aftermarket stuff available and Ive always enjoyed setting them up the way I like them, BMW make some big trail bikes and my last one was a GS1150 Adventure ,the most comfortable bike Ive ever ridden

Rgds

Rotor
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 9:43 am
pjj
sun lover

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo
Sorry to say we cant see how you can fail ... We have just done a search and found over 3000 related businesses in the Yellow pages.
how are you inputting it ? are inputting yellow pages spain or another way
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:20 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

From my experience Honda have always been manufactured to the highest quality, the other 3 are much the same,but my favorits are BMW and HD!, Harley are pretty poor from the factory but theres an incredable ammount of good aftermarket stuff available and Ive always enjoyed setting them up the way I like them, BMW make some big trail bikes and my last one was a GS1150 Adventure ,the most comfortable bike Ive ever ridden

Rgds

Rotor
what about the old bonnie,dommie,AJ or RE those were the good biker days.and a silly copper trying to pull you over in a zephyer 4 or a vaxhall viva
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by betris
what about the old bonnie,dommie,AJ or RE those were the good biker days.and a silly copper trying to pull you over in a zephyer 4 or a vaxhall viva
A bit before my time!! but I have watched Heartbeat All the old Brit stuff needed constant attention ,the manufacturers were to arogant to take a leaf out of the Jap book and it cost them all dearly
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by pjj
how are you inputting it ? are inputting yellow pages spain or another way
Sorry don't understand the question.

As we understand from your original question you are looking for information about Spanish companies. For that you have to use the Spanish Yellow Pages.

Can you confirm you are doing that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.