Reload this Page >

Mojon Hills, Isla Plana

Mojon Hills, Isla Plana

Old Feb 23rd 2007, 8:18 pm
Just Joined

jaymin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mojon Hills, Isla Plana

Hi Margaret
Glad to know there is somewhere else out there going to Phase 3! As I said we are here at the moment in the area, the weather today is gorgeous as it has been for most of the 3 months we have been here, obviously chilly in the mornings and evenings but gloriously sunny and blue during the day, makes you feel so much happier to see a blue sky every day! When are you going to be in the area again? Where in the Uk are you from, we are from the Lincoln area. I am taking lots of pictures of the site, I think the villas on phase 3 will be between our Phase 3a and Phase 3b.
Best wishes
Ann
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 9:49 pm
MONA LISA

coultrm will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Mojon Hills, Isla Plana

Hello Ann,

Good to hear from you, we are hoping to visit in late June for a week and will be staying in La Cumbra. We are really looking forward to the visit as we last visited 15 months ago. We have been visiting the area since December 2001 when we purchased a property on Camposol which we took ownership of in April 2005. At this time we visited the Mojon Hills showhome and loved the location and the house we then put our Camposol home up for sale and sold it in September last year.

We live in Milton Keynes and have as yet now sold our home, when we last visited Isla Plana we were informed of the delays in the build and had already put our home in the UK up for sale so upon our return we took it off the market and will put it up for sale in early 2008.

I have not been too impressed in the feedback from the builders and the lack of information provided to purchasers. A correspondant from this site has given me access to the builders' site where they have photo's to view on the progress of the build which we enjoy viewing.

We intent to live there permantly, is that what you plan as well?

Margaret
Old Feb 25th 2007, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

sueandterry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by collinhussey
hullo,

i really am a bit new to all this,

a couple of years ago i purchased at mojon hills whilst i was acually looking for an investment opportunity up in the hills of serra espuña (i think it's called).

i found this beach "developmento" (as one would call it) quite by accident.

i paid a resevation (after disussing with my wife for hours), have paid a couple of intermediate payments and some of my first phase properties are looking rather nice.

i must admit, they are a tadge late, but the last i heard (and saw) they will be handing over towards easter; can it be any later than that.

communication hasn't been all that good either but has seemed to be gettig better recently. in the summer (2006) i purchased a couple of quaint furniture packs through them; i think Porto Mobelo is the company they use, which is ideal for rentals becuase i will be looking to rent these properties on completion.

does anyone know how rentals go in this area because i have heard so may stories?

CH
We own an apartment in Isla Plana, and in the past 2 years we have only managed to rent during July and August, but to be fair, Isla Plana has only just started to come up. We have got a new paseo, and one of the best beaches in the area. If anybody who is waiting for their apartment in Mojon Hills we would be happy to rent our apartment to them, as we are only just up the road. Hope all goes well!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:16 am
Just Joined

eric atkinson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
I have just joined this site and bought a place in Feb 2005 on phase 3A (60 apartments) and was told it would be two years which meant summer of 2007. It's nowhere near ready and we are now told the summer of 2008. I am looking to rent somewhere in Isla Plana or Mojon Hills from Feb 2008 until mine is ready.
I believe on this thread there was someone who mentioned they have a palce for rent so I would be interested.
I have sold my UK property and am moving out early next year so have to have somewhere available from Feb in Spain.
I generally agree with all the comments made earlier about it being worth the wait etc but it is still frustrating to be so late.
Look mforward to some response.
Regards
Eric
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:32 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eric atkinson
Hello
I have just joined this site and bought a place in Feb 2005 on phase 3A (60 apartments) and was told it would be two years which meant summer of 2007. It's nowhere near ready and we are now told the summer of 2008. I am looking to rent somewhere in Isla Plana or Mojon Hills from Feb 2008 until mine is ready.
I believe on this thread there was someone who mentioned they have a palce for rent so I would be interested.
I have sold my UK property and am moving out early next year so have to have somewhere available from Feb in Spain.
I generally agree with all the comments made earlier about it being worth the wait etc but it is still frustrating to be so late.
Regards
Eric

Welcome to the forum
are there not any clauses to cover delays?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:52 am
Just Joined

Probably but this is Spain so are pretty much meaningless!! A friend of mine bought on Camposol and his was almost 2 years late. He tried for compensation but got absolutely nowhere. No I will just sit it out and hopefully rent a place in Isla Plana whilst mine is ready.
Eric A
Old Oct 4th 2007, 2:58 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Probably but this is Spain so are pretty much meaningless!! A friend of mine bought on Camposol and his was almost 2 years late. He tried for compensation but got absolutely nowhere. No I will just sit it out and hopefully rent a place in Isla Plana whilst mine is ready.
Eric A
Well they are often meaningless because no one pursues them aggressively. I got my abogado on to a problem and because she was persistent it was sorted .... but I know what you mean, you dont really want to upset the people who are building your future abode
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Hello
Regards
Eric
Hello Eric, We are certainly in a position to rent to you until your apartment is ready. Our apartment is 1 minute from the beach and has 3 bedrooms,bathroom, separate living room and kitchen, Plenty of storage space too. If you could give us a contact number or email address we can contact you with further details. Hope to be able to help you. Sue and Terry
Old Oct 20th 2007, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sueandterry
Hello Eric, We are certainly in a position to rent to you until your apartment is ready. Our apartment is 1 minute from the beach and has 3 bedrooms,bathroom, separate living room and kitchen, Plenty of storage space too. If you could give us a contact number or email address we can contact you with further details. Hope to be able to help you. Sue and Terry
Hello Eric, we didnt hear from you again... Did you manage to sort something out. If you dont want to print your details online which I understand then we can arrange to meet you when you come over.... We are often down Isla Plana. Would be grateful if you could let us know one way or another, then we know if our relatives can use the apartment next year or not.... Take care. and good luck. Sue and Terry
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 12:32 am
Just Joined

Hi Sue and Terry
sorry I have only just got your mail so apologies for my non reply. I am still finding my way around this site!!
I am interested as I do need somewhere to stay from around Feb next year. My e mail address is [email protected] so contact me on that with details etc.
Regards
Eric
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Hi Sue and Terry
sorry I have only just got your mail so apologies for my non reply. I am still finding my way around this site!!
I am interested as I do need somewhere to stay from around Feb next year. My e mail address is [email protected] so contact me on that with details etc.
Regards
Eric
OK. Will do....
Old Dec 20th 2007, 5:57 am
MONA LISA

HELLO

I would be most grateful if anyone on this forum has access to photos posted by Atlantia on the progress of this site, much appreciated;

We are waiting patiently on our home on Phase 3 and cannot wait to move in, whenever thats likely to be.

Margaret Coultrup
Old Dec 21st 2007, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

Eric A
Hello Eric, Have a Happy Christmas, and good luck in the New Year. Hope you will be moving into your new home very soon. (our apartment is still available if you do require it... ) Take care and best wishes, from Sue and Terry
Old Dec 26th 2007, 1:19 am
Just Joined

henk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by coultrm
HELLO

I would be most grateful if anyone on this forum has access to photos posted by Atlantia on the progress of this site, much appreciated;

We are waiting patiently on our home on Phase 3 and cannot wait to move in, whenever thats likely to be.

Margaret Coultrup
Here some photos of phase 3 taken november 2007
Attached Thumbnails Mojon Hills, Isla Plana-dsc00600.jpg   Mojon Hills, Isla Plana-dsc00610.jpg   Mojon Hills, Isla Plana-dsc00612.jpg   Mojon Hills, Isla Plana-dsc00631.jpg   Mojon Hills, Isla Plana-dsc00626.jpg  

Old Dec 26th 2007, 6:30 am
MONA LISA

Henk

Many thanks for the photos, much appreciated.

We just caught a glimps of the end of our villa on your last photo and there have made progress since we were last there but still a long way to go.

Regards
MARGARET COULTRUP

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.