Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Modelo 720 for UK bank accounts

Modelo 720 for UK bank accounts

Old Jul 13th 2019, 7:24 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 1
so327 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Modelo 720 for UK bank accounts

Hello all,

I was hoping to receive some advice from someone who has successfully submitted the modelo 720, declaring UK bank accounts.

I am having trouble confirming which information to enter in the 'NIF en el país de residencia fiscal' box.

I have been told by a financial advisor it should be the bank's UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference), but am having trouble obtaining this.

The other options I have seen are:

- Company registration number
- VAT number

As far as I can tell some people have opted for the company registration number and some for the VAT number - has anyone had any issues with what they entered?

Does anyone have a definitive answer as to which one is required?

Thanks so much in advance for any help or advice you can give!

so327 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.