Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Modelo 300 and IRPF

Modelo 300 and IRPF

Old Jan 30th 2009, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

mrs-mop is on a distinguished road
Default Modelo 300 and IRPF

Does anyone feel these forms in themselves and is it easy enough??
Thanks for any help provided!
Old Jan 31st 2009, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Modelo 300 and IRPF

Originally Posted by mrs-mop
Does anyone feel these forms in themselves and is it easy enough??
Thanks for any help provided!
never did it ourselves, easier to let the gestor do it
Old Jan 31st 2009, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

It depends if you have a head for figures. I find it easy. Just some simple calculations.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Beachcomber
It depends if you have a head for figures. I find it easy. Just some simple calculations.
Thanks Beachcomber, I do have a head for figures so thats no problem, do i just download forms and fill them in and stick my stickers on, then pay amount due in bank??

I am currently paying a gestor an extortionate amount each month to do this for me when it appears to be quite simple maths I could handle myself.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

Yes, exactly. Modelo 300 is for IVA. You will need to submit a 130 as well which is probably what you mean by IRPF.

Be aware that the amounts on the 130 each quarter are cumulative then you deduct the fractional payments for previous quarters.

You can fill in the forms from your computer then print out the entire form showing the calculations.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beachcomber
Yes, exactly. Modelo 300 is for IVA. You will need to submit a 130 as well which is probably what you mean by IRPF.

Be aware that the amounts on the 130 each quarter are cumulative then you deduct the fractional payments for previous quarters.

You can fill in the forms from your computer then print out the entire form showing the calculations.
If I remember right did the 300 and 130 plus an addistion for IRPF if it applies

perhaps you can find a cheaper gestor mrs-mop, we changed ours and saved a fortune !!! can pm you their details, it was a bit of a drive from us so I used to send the papers by courier which cost around 8 euros
Old Feb 1st 2009, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

If you could pm me the details Spain that would be great, think I have the 3 posts needed now! Whereabouts are they? I am near Alicante
Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

I used to pay a Gestor to do mine.....he charged me 30 euros per form which I think is about the going rate.

But like you I then thought this is too bloody easy and decided to save myself 30 euros a quarter and do it myself.

I got one of those digital certificates and did my 300 and 130 online.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

Do you still do it? I know the 300 is easy but I am a bit more concerned about doing the 130 myself. We never see the 130´s that our gestor does, I have asked him to send me copies of everything in the hope that when I see the info on the 130 I will work out where it has come from and what I need to do.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mrs-mop
Do you still do it? I know the 300 is easy but I am a bit more concerned about doing the 130 myself. We never see the 130´s that our gestor does, I have asked him to send me copies of everything in the hope that when I see the info on the 130 I will work out where it has come from and what I need to do.
I stopped being autonoma about a year ago now so I no longer do the forms.
the 130 was also extremely easy. I had to push my gestor to give me copies of my forms, but when he did it was very easy to work out his calcultations & then i stopped using him......I gues that was why he was reluctant to give me the forms!!!
If you can get the digital certificate and do it online you only have to fill in a couple of boxes and the computer does the rest for you.
Old Feb 1st 2009, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

Thats great news, I will push him for the forms and work it out as he really is ripping us off (I won´t tell you how much he charges as people will laugh at how foolish we have been to use him for so long!!!).
Thanks for all your help (no doubt I´ll be on here before too long being all confused about what I need to do!!!!)