Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Mmmmhhm Lunch..

Mmmmhhm Lunch..

Old Dec 11th 2007, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Mmmmhhm Lunch..

Pass the Kebab skewer...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=et3ACI...eature=related

Bye the way..will I need my thermals for the mountains yet...just packing my bag for Thursday..

Last edited by Bigbhudda69; Dec 11th 2007 at 1:56 pm.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 2:09 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Mmmmhhm Lunch..

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
Pass the Kebab skewer...

Bye the way..will I need my thermals for the mountains yet...just packing my bag for Thursday..

I would pack those thermals BB, was freezing cold last night down here on the coast
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
I would pack those thermals BB, was freezing cold last night down here on the coast
Oh no..the place I am staying in only has a hot water bottle to sit around, although the goats are always hanging about..could always get amongst them I suppose.. My woodburner has eventually arrived at the house now but not a lot of good without a flue really..
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:42 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Pass the Kebab skewer...

have a great trip
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Jean..hows you ?

Where did you get that picture of my nursey ?? she's not been on facebook again has she ??

Anyway as you know Gentlemen always prefer blondes....
Old Dec 11th 2007, 4:17 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jean..hows you ?
Anyway as you know Gentlemen always prefer blondes....

Hi Luv,Oh I'm fine,apart from I could do with a bit of nursing,I was doing a spot of cleaning this aft upstairs and then my right knee locked and I was stuck,managed to get up with the aid of my son, well later I was attending to my other sons grave,kneeling down would you believe my left knee locked :curse:again couldn,t move it was soooooooo painful,my backs gone, my grandaughter has split up with her boyfriend,my daughter with hers and George is hobbling around hurt is knee, well you did ask apart from that I'm fine thanks

How long you going to Spain for ? lucky you, have a good trip
Old Dec 11th 2007, 4:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jandy44
Hi Luv,Oh I'm fine,apart from I could do with a bit of nursing,I was doing a spot of cleaning this aft upstairs and then my right knee locked and I was stuck,managed to get up with the aid of my son, well later I was attending to my other sons grave,kneeling down would you believe my left knee locked :curse:again couldn,t move it was soooooooo painful,my backs gone, my grandaughter has split up with her boyfriend,my daughter with hers and George is hobbling around hurt is knee, well you did ask apart from that I'm fine thanks

How long you going to Spain for ? lucky you, have a good trip

Oh poor love...now lay down I have some nice warm aromatherapy oils here..thats it..get the latex thong off...now how does that feel..?..alright.

Your going through the wars a bit Jean, need some more of that Andalucian sun on your skin, Have some Karma and lights to cheer you up a bit..

Just going over until the 22nd see whats happening..x
Old Dec 11th 2007, 4:32 pm
Young at heart

Oh poor love...now lay down I have some nice warm aromatherapy oils here..thats it..get the latex thong off...now how does that feel..?..alright.
you just have to keep yer sense of humour lol

PS Just noticed you have done your 1001 post ,congratulations