Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Missed programmes website

Missed programmes website

Old Sep 16th 2007, 11:05 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Missed programmes website

Hi all
Could anyone please tell me what the website is called were you can watch missed programmes on please - used to have one but for some reason it has disappeared off my favourites list and i cant remember what it is called.
Ta very much.
Sam
Old Sep 16th 2007, 11:14 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missed programmes website

NO!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Try this one Sam, don't know if it's the one you're thinking about.

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.do/1

It can be a bit hit and miss, but usually is OK. Sometimes, depending on the way your PC is set up you may be asked to download a peice of software - don't worry allow the download it does appear to be a clean site.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 11:31 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Try this one Sam, don't know if it's the one you're thinking about.

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/index.do/1

It can be a bit hit and miss, but usually is OK. Sometimes, depending on the way your PC is set up you may be asked to download a peice of software - don't worry allow the download it does appear to be a clean site.

Thanks Leighbloke your a love - will try x
Old Sep 16th 2007, 11:32 am
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
NO!

Hiya Matt - how you doing n how you enjoying the rugby?????
Old Sep 16th 2007, 11:34 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hiya Matt - how you doing n how you enjoying the rugby?????
Loving it, prolly one of the best World Cups I have seen, some really outstanding games and some very close results.

Still think that the All Blacks have it, they just need to keep the faith.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 12:42 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Loving it, prolly one of the best World Cups I have seen, some really outstanding games and some very close results.

Still think that the All Blacks have it, they just need to keep the faith.

Brill - glad you enjoying it but be glad when you get back full time coz its really quiet on here at the mo - must admit not been on too much with being back at school but still its very quiet.
Take care - hows the flock - i hear its good news on the F&M front - hope yours are all ok.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:25 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi ya,
glad it is not just me that doesn't seem to have got it together since going back to school. I have used the tv-links website, have found a few things there worth watching but it depends what you are afer.
Luv Eve
xx