mijas ufo

Old Feb 5th 2010, 2:24 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mijas ufo

Originally Posted by dancing queen
Im really not happy about some of the flippant comments made about this subject. I spent all night at the hospital last night with my daughter whom as i mentioned before is very traumatised, she has been given some sedatives and is suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome, she has also started smoking which she has never done before.....i have seized them all from her though and am keeping an eye on her.
I truly think Simon that if your bowel has collapsed you need urgent attention, do you mean you are "loose ? " i dont mean to be so cruel but your profile photograph suggests that you dont eat very healthy, maybe this is the wake up call to a healthier lifstyle, having said that i am concerned for you and will keep you informed of my daughters progress.
You've seized the sedatives as well or just the cigarettes?
Old Feb 5th 2010, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

Barb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant future

I have news to report!!! some nights ago after seeing some strange lights in the sky that resembled a 'giant american hard gum', my wife's labour was induced!! i am glad to tell everybody that we now have a healthy little boy named Oskar! (My wife choose the name after her late beloved french bull that was with us all too briefly before his time on this earth reached an end.)

in the words of David Bowie " There's a starman waiting in the sky, He'd like to come and meet us, But he thinks he'd blow our minds...."
Old Feb 5th 2010, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Location: In a cardboard box soon if I dont find anywhere to rent!
sparkplug will become famous soon enoughsparkplug will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Barb Dwyer and Pepe Roni
I have news to report!!! some nights ago after seeing some strange lights in the sky that resembled a 'giant american hard gum', my wife's labour was induced!! i am glad to tell everybody that we now have a healthy little boy named Oskar! (My wife choose the name after her late beloved french bull that was with us all too briefly before his time on this earth reached an end.)

in the words of David Bowie " There's a starman waiting in the sky, He'd like to come and meet us, But he thinks he'd blow our minds...."
To report UFOs or anything out of the ordinary phone 02079304832 and ask for Madge.
Old Feb 5th 2010, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all

i am sorry at the late update however i (Dancing Queen) am very Loose and moist ,however i am feeling upbeat.Oscars parents i hope to be at the memorial on Monday where i may talk to in detail more privately . and to the rest of the people that have shown an interest in my sighting Thank you , i love you all .It is not easy writing this as i am having an explosion now but i have faith that if you all send me support it will be easier .Thank you for all your support
Old Feb 5th 2010, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sparkplug
To report UFOs or anything out of the ordinary phone 02079304832 and ask for Madge.
ps sparkplug ,were you in Alhaurin today
Old Feb 6th 2010, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Location: In a cardboard box soon if I dont find anywhere to rent!
sparkplug will become famous soon enoughsparkplug will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by simon2129
ps sparkplug ,were you in Alhaurin today
yeah I was!
Old Feb 6th 2010, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

dancing queen is an unknown quantity at this point

Well everything appears to be looking up....many thanks for the telephone number sparkplug, congratulations to barb and pepe and welcome to the world dear little oskar. Simon, i am sorry you are still a little explosive in the bowel area, about the moistness....i think this might be what in medical terms maybe " Ring-Sting " drapolene cream could help this. I hope to attend the vets for the bulldogs send off so it will be great to meet you. My daughter, for those of you that are interested in her is feeling better although she is still very withdrawn. Thanks to you all for being supportive.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

Well everything appears to be looking up....many thanks for the telephone number sparkplug, congratulations to barb and pepe and welcome to the world dear little oskar. Simon, i am sorry you are still a little explosive in the bowel area, about the moistness....i think this might be what in medical terms maybe " Ring-Sting " drapolene cream could help this. I hope to attend the vets for the bulldogs send off so it will be great to meet you. My daughter, for those of you that are interested in her is feeling better although she is still very withdrawn. Thanks to you all for being supportive.
sorry to all my supporters about the delay in writing ,i started this thread about my sighting of a UFO ,however because of the way it effected my Bowels the thread has become of great concern to many .The update is i attended the UPS hospital in Marbella where after 6 hours of examinations i can report that ¨my explosions ¨ have been caused by 2 septic piles,of which i am using palora cream to ease . The strangest thing the doctors and i discovered was that one of the piles looked like a young Elvis while the other resembled Reg Varney ,both these people died many years ago ,although nothing has been confirmed i believe this has something to do with my sighting.On behalf of myself and Mrs King thank you for your prayers
Old Feb 7th 2010, 8:01 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Reg Varney died! When was this?
Old Feb 8th 2010, 6:16 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madridboy
Reg Varney died! When was this?
16/11/2008
Old Feb 8th 2010, 12:49 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Simon, i am sorry you are still a little explosive in the bowel area, about the moistness....i think this might be what in medical terms maybe " Ring-Sting " drapolene cream could help this. .
Try applying a little chilli paste. It's guaranteed to take your mind off your problems.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 2:51 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Try applying a little chilli paste. It's guaranteed to take your mind off your problems.
Sweet Mango Pickle gives the same effect too, but smells a bit nicer.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Sweet Mango Pickle gives the same effect too, but smells a bit nicer.
Septic piles, On The Buses, Elvis, UFOs & a problematic - nay defunct -bulldog all in the one thread. Who'da thunk it.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 8:34 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fionamw
Septic piles, On The Buses, Elvis, UFOs & a problematic - nay defunct -bulldog all in the one thread. Who'da thunk it.
Shouldn't that be sceptical piles?

Surely even the most gullible bum grapes would have their doubts?
Old Feb 13th 2010, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Would like to report to those that care that my piles are a lot better ,however today (due to the rain Mrs King thinks )Reg Varney has started to pulse badly ,any help would be appreciated

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.