British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Mijas pueblo (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/mijas-pueblo-906585/)

CaroleC1 Dec 6th 2017 2:27 am

Mijas pueblo

We have just bought an apartment in Mijas pueblo and should be living there early New year, we had hoped to be in before Xmas but its not going to happen not to worry what a way to start a New year x x x

Rosemary Dec 6th 2017 2:31 am

Re: Mijas pueblo

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst myself and BEVS moderate Europe. Please read the Site Rules Site Rules | British Expatriate Community adhere to them so that the site runs smoothly. Moderators are there to ensure that the rules of BE are maintained. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

CaroleC1 Dec 6th 2017 2:35 am

thank you Rosemary and nice to meet you x x x

livinginreality Dec 10th 2017 12:18 am

Sorry to hear that Carole!So it'll be the new year?

CaroleC1 Dec 13th 2017 6:46 am

Originally Posted by livinginreality (Post 12397147)
Sorry to hear that Carole!So it'll be the new year?

Yes it should be first or second week in Jan cant wait lol. can anyone recommend a good place to learn Spanish in or near Mijas pueblo?

Loafing Along Dec 13th 2017 6:54 am

Originally Posted by CaroleC1 (Post 12399232)
Yes it should be first or second week in Jan cant wait lol. can anyone recommend a good place to learn Spanish in or near Mijas pueblo?

Mijas has a very strong "extranjeros association" linked to the Town Hall. If you visit the Town Hall they will be able to help you.

CaroleC1 Dec 13th 2017 6:58 am

Originally Posted by Loafing Along (Post 12399239)
Mijas has a very strong "extranjeros association" linked to the Town Hall. If you visit the Town Hall they will be able to help you.

Town Hall will be my first stop.
Thank you x

livinginreality Dec 14th 2017 5:05 pm

Duo Lingo online is a good place to practice too and its free!Good luck with your move,keep us posted please.Exciting times!xx

CaroleC1 Dec 20th 2017 12:55 am

Originally Posted by livinginreality (Post 12400020)
Duo Lingo online is a good place to practice too and its free!Good luck with your move,keep us posted please.Exciting times!xx

thank you x will look into it x