British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Michael & Dawns' Re-opening Night in Las Chapas (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/michael-dawns-re-opening-night-las-chapas-545645/)

MichaelandDawn Jun 27th 2008 11:34 pm

Michael & Dawns' Re-opening Night in Las Chapas

Just thought people might like to know how we have been getting on. Not sure whether i am allowed to list our business website - presume not, but we do have a site, and the bar is called the orange tree las chapas.

We are having our opening night tomorrow ( SAT 28th JUNE ) - get all into it before the busy Spanish Football on Sunday !

Anyone in nearby areas, marbella, riviera, calahonda, etc etc , if you are free that is, and you fancy it, to pop in and have a nosey x

jdr Jun 28th 2008 5:45 am

Re: Michael & Dawns' Re-opening Night in Las Chapas

Originally Posted by MichaelandDawn (Post 6511643)
Just thought people might like to know how we have been getting on. Not sure whether i am allowed to list our business website - presume not, but we do have a site, and the bar is called the orange tree las chapas.

We are having our opening night tomorrow ( SAT 28th JUNE ) - get all into it before the busy Spanish Football on Sunday !

Anyone in nearby areas, marbella, riviera, calahonda, etc etc , if you are free that is, and you fancy it, to pop in and have a nosey x

Hope all goes well today.
You can`t post your own site link, rule 9, but you can put it in your signature rule 18, then everytime you post people will see it and can click on it.

CBANDY Jun 28th 2008 6:51 am

Originally Posted by jdr (Post 6512254)
You can`t post your own site link, rule 9, but you can put it in your signature rule 18, then everytime you post people will see it and can click on it.

JDR... I don´t understand the difference! Same as you cannot post msn addy´s etc... But you can put them in your profile for anyone to see.:confused:

Hillybilly Jun 28th 2008 8:02 am

Best of luck for your opening night.

Rosemary Jun 28th 2008 8:06 am

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR OPENING NIGHT AND THE FUTURE

Rosemary

pjj Jun 28th 2008 8:49 am

GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF YOU HOPE YOUR OPENING NIGHT GOES REALLY WELL :thumbup:

EsuriJohn Jun 28th 2008 9:05 am

Come on wheres that web address in the sig block and info in the classified. What about a change of location in your profile so we know where you are.

Mitzyboy Jun 28th 2008 10:18 am

Originally Posted by CBANDY (Post 6512311)
JDR... I don´t understand the difference! Same as you cannot post msn addy´s etc... But you can put them in your profile for anyone to see.:confused:

Well, if you read the posting rules its clear ....... We didn't write them I'm afraid, we just have to enforce them.

Its more to stop people coming on the site just to post links and advertise, which is a regular thing ..... we're always deleting spammers. If you have it in your sig you're more likely to be a regular genuine poster

cafeconleche Jun 28th 2008 10:50 am

good luck guys, all the best for the opening. Would love to nosey at your website.;)

SueG Jun 28th 2008 11:31 am

Have a wonderful night - I wish you the best of luck and I am very very jealous.:D

jackytoo Jun 28th 2008 11:53 am

Good luck! will pop in the next time I visit my Uncle. Where exactly is it? is it close to the Artola Hotel?

Casa Santo Estevo Jun 28th 2008 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by jdr (Post 6512254)

it is easy to do, we have done it.:D

big wheels Jun 28th 2008 5:37 pm

Easy enough to find the site if you google it. ;)

€2:00 for a bottle of cruz campo, or €2:50 for a coffee:eek::eek::eek:

Good Luck:lol:

Mitzyboy Jun 28th 2008 7:37 pm

Originally Posted by big wheels (Post 6513688)
Easy enough to find the site if you google it. ;)

€2:00 for a bottle of cruz campo, or €2:50 for a coffee:eek::eek::eek:

Good Luck:lol:

Seriously? :blink:

poshnbucks Jun 28th 2008 11:11 pm

BAR FOR SALE :rofl: Our prices were not the nicest