Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Old Dec 27th 2007, 4:57 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Merry Christmas

Originally Posted by Eve
Oh, we do like to know these things!! But not if you don't want to, anyway hope you are well matt.
Luv Eve
xx
I am good, and had a very good time, just thought in the interest of my sanity I should come home.....

Hope your Crimbo was good.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 5:10 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Glad you had a good time, was worried you may have embarrassed yourself!!!!! A good one here, a little retail therapy today to break the boredom, and just off to do some dinner, uuummm shall we have turkey???
Luv Eve
xx
Old Dec 28th 2007, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Better not........but I was supposed to be up there until after Hogmanay and I came home early!
Did you not accept their arguments that they are far superior to us Southerners and that they pay their own way in the Union?
Some might say ALL Scots are complete up their own arse tossers - but I have no opinion on them - at all - I really couldn't give a toss about them.
Actually on second thoughts, I care even less than that.

As an aside, "Ass Wipe, in Bred, Shoulder Chipped, Wankers" - I alway thought that was a good word combination - totally unrelated to the context of this post.

PS
City drew at home for the first time this Season, against Blackburn, FFS, I have imbibed a couple in the meantime by way of succour.

PPS
Did you hear about the Scotsman who gave the steam off his piss to charity?
No?
Thought not.

PPPS
Merry Christmas.

Last edited by leighbloke; Dec 28th 2007 at 12:29 am. Reason: Mark Hews is an ugly twat.
Old Dec 28th 2007, 12:58 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Did you not accept their arguments that they are far superior to us Southerners and that they pay their own way in the Union?
Some might say ALL Scots are complete up their own arse tossers - but I have no opinion on them - at all - I really couldn't give a toss about them.
Actually on second thoughts, I care even less than that.

As an aside, "Ass Wipe, in Bred, Shoulder Chipped, Wankers" - I alway thought that was a good word combination - totally unrelated to the context of this post.

PS
City drew at home for the first time this Season, against Blackburn, FFS, I have imbibed a couple in the meantime by way of succour.

PPS
Did you hear about the Scotsman who gave the steam off his piss to charity?
No?
Thought not.

PPPS
Merry Christmas.
Hardly met a Scot up there, a big group of friends, mostly southerners, rented a massive house for Crimbo and New Year.

(I actually like some Scots)
Old Dec 28th 2007, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

(I actually like some Scots)
Eh?
Old Dec 28th 2007, 6:15 pm
Straw Man.

Eh?
Talisker, Glenmorangie, Oban, Bowmore, Lagavulin.................you get the idea.
Old Dec 28th 2007, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Talisker, Glenmorangie, Oban, Bowmore, Lagavulin.................you get the idea.
Well there had to be something good come from there I suppose.
Old Dec 28th 2007, 6:21 pm
Straw Man.

Well there had to be something good come from there I suppose.
Yeah...........and I am straight to the doctors next week just in case I have brought anything else from there.
Old Dec 28th 2007, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Nothing wrong with the vast majority of scots (prove me right in the referendum). Although some suffer from the "It's everyone elses fault" syndrome. We blame immigrants for every problem in the country, the scots blame the English for every problem in their country Actually, if you ever taste tennants, you will understand why some are crazy.

Hope you all had a nice Christmas?
Old Dec 30th 2007, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry ... just to show you the weather on Christmas day really!
Attached Thumbnails Merry Christmas-p1010006.jpg   Merry Christmas-p1010007.jpg  
Old Dec 30th 2007, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!

Even more sunny than it was here.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 9:17 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Sorry ... just to show you the weather on Christmas day really!
Gorgeous pictures...........