Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Mercadona online shopping

Mercadona online shopping

Old Nov 7th 2012, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

dorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mercadona online shopping

Hi, Has anyone tried the online shopping with Mercadona. I tried to look at their link and obtain info to see if they deliver to La Campaneta but my computer sent me a warning saying it was an unknown site.. bit odd as they are such a big company, maybe because I was trying to find out from the UK? I'm going to be out in the sticks but quite close to Orihuela and Almoradi...
any help from you would be great
Old Nov 7th 2012, 10:26 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mercadona online shopping

Lynnxa uses their on line site so hopefully she will come on and give you advice and maybe a stable link.

Rosemary
Old Nov 7th 2012, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Richie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to allRichie1892 is a name known to all

We haven't used mercandona as such, but the site we use is for various supermarkets(Mercadona included), my wife always deals with it but I believe you put in your order and then the site will tell you which supermarket is the cheapest, so you just select the one you wish to go with.
I think you have to register and the link I have is only in Spanish, hope it helps.
http://www.carritus.com/

Last edited by Richie1892; Nov 7th 2012 at 10:33 am.
Old Nov 7th 2012, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dorishaslop
Hi, Has anyone tried the online shopping with Mercadona. I tried to look at their link and obtain info to see if they deliver to La Campaneta but my computer sent me a warning saying it was an unknown site.. bit odd as they are such a big company, maybe because I was trying to find out from the UK? I'm going to be out in the sticks but quite close to Orihuela and Almoradi...
Probably because your anti virus software doesn't recognise it, lots of Spanish sites don't have security certificates. Just go ahead and add it as a trusted site.
Old Nov 7th 2012, 11:12 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dorishaslop
I've been using the online service for years

just checked the website & it's working fine ....

here's the link https://www.mercadona.es/ns/index.php

although I did just get a 'security warning' window pop up (that's never happened before ) - I just ignored it by clicking off to the side ....

you might want to try a different browser - I use firefox & it doesn't like a lot of Spanish govt websites, including the online appointment system for the salud

I can't check if they deliver to your area without changing all my details - if you can get on the site you register & they tell you if they will do it - I'd be surprised if teh don't - unless you were a seriously long way from a store

you could try phoning them 900 500 103
Old Nov 7th 2012, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

dorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond repute

many thanks for all the helpful replies .... you really are a great bunch of people XXX
Old Nov 8th 2012, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

My Spanish neighbours use them every week - I sometimes see the delivery person coming in with the plastic crates of goodies. We are in central Torrevieja. We don't use them because we have time to shop and don't buy that much - whereas my neighbours work and consume a lot, - but yes the system works.