Menorca

Old Oct 19th 2011, 12:11 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Menorca

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Good to hear it's worked out well
Keep quiet about the good things tho - otherwise a couple of the Spain-knockers will be along to accuse you of making it all up

Some of your comments lately make you sound like a big ninnie.......
Old May 26th 2012, 12:43 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well.....on the move again, Barcelona (Sitges to be precise) here we come.
Old May 26th 2012, 3:21 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madridboy
Well.....on the move again, Barcelona (Sitges to be precise) here we come.
Not to your liking then?
Old May 26th 2012, 3:23 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Not to your liking then?
Beautiful island, lovely people...........the new job was great but the company didn't actually have any money to pay me with. Typicaly Spanish.
Old May 26th 2012, 3:26 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madridboy
Beautiful island, lovely people...........the new job was great but the company didn't actually have any money to pay me with. Typicaly Spanish.
I've done a bit of building work over there over the years for our UK based boss who had parents over there and I loved it, we had a mini Tsunami hit one year we were there but it wasn't for me, quite a lot of Brits where we were and it all felt a little.... keys in the bowl, if you know what I mean.
Old May 28th 2012, 1:04 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Menorca is wonderful - a relative paradise for many people.

But it's quiet - very quiet - especially in winter - and it takes a certain kind of person to love that.

And unlike Mallorca, if you need a change of pace, there isn't much to choose from. You can take a drive up to Mahon and there are of course coastal resorts, but you won't find the extreme diversity and year-round choices you'll find in mallorca, for example.

You need to think through this one.
Old May 28th 2012, 1:59 pm
Yaaarp

Originally Posted by amideislas
Menorca is wonderful - a relative paradise for many people.

But it's quiet - very quiet - especially in winter - and it takes a certain kind of person to love that.

And unlike Mallorca, if you need a change of pace, there isn't much to choose from. You can take a drive up to Mahon and there are of course coastal resorts, but you won't find the extreme diversity and year-round choices you'll find in mallorca, for example.

You need to think through this one.
lol, you're a bit late on that one lol.