Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Are men and women this different?????

Are men and women this different?????

Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all
Default Are men and women this different?????

Recent additions to a couples diary

WOMAN'S DIARY:

Saturday 8th March 2008
Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I had been shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that.
The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat.

All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong.
He dropped me back home and I wondered if he was going to come in; he hesitated but followed.

I asked him again if there was something the matter but he just half shook his head and turned the television on.

After about 10 minutes of silence, I said I was going upstairs to bed.

I put my arms around him and told him that I loved him deeply. He just gave a sigh and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up but later he did, and I was surprised when we made love.
He still seemed distant and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me and that he had found someone else.
I cried myself to sleep.

MANS DIARY:

Saturday 8th March 2008
England lost to Scotland Gutted. Got a shag though .
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

HereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really niceHereKittyKitty is just really nice
Default Re: Are men and women this different?????

very apt. Good score though!