Meeting people

Old Feb 9th 2012, 5:07 pm
Just Joined

TOMCOP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meeting people

Hi , my name is Thomas, and i am living in Elche ( Allicante ), near Dolores, Almoradí, Torrevieja, Daya Nueva, Monforte del cid...

In order to perform my english skills i would meet with English native people to take a coffee, walking,chatting ..in exchange for talk in spanish too!!

It is very important for me, because i am working as a policeman in my country with all kind of people;Spanish, Moroccan, Indian, Letonian...and British too!!, and broadly English Language is the "universal language". Does somebody dare it? I hope many requests in my e-mail account tgf74()hotmail.com
Old Feb 9th 2012, 5:20 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meeting people

As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary