Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Meet and Greet for moms and young kids

Meet and Greet for moms and young kids

Old Jan 11th 2011, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

fadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the rough
Default Meet and Greet for moms and young kids

I have been in Valencia from about 10 months now but find it hard to meet other moms who have young kids for my son to play with who speak english.
my son is 13 months old and would like to have him socialize more with kids closer to his age.
we are available pretty much anyday if people are interested in like meeting at a park in valencia.
(i am in alfafar)
Old Jan 11th 2011, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet and Greet for moms and young kids

Try http://www.mumsinspain.com/ our daughter made lots of friends with young children in our area by looking on this site.

Good Luck
Old Jan 11th 2011, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

fadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the roughfadingstarlight is a jewel in the rough

thanks mrsjdr. i will try the site. most of the posts are fairly old but i will see how it goes.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

billgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond repute

Not much use to the OP, but for anyone in the Almunecar area there is a mum&toddler group held every Tuesday at the old health centre. Run by a very nice woman I believe. I think they get a mix of English and Spanish toddlers attending and been running for several years now.

PM me for any more details if interested.