Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Maybe Derby is Hiding?

Maybe Derby is Hiding?

Old Nov 25th 2007, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Maybe Derby is Hiding?

Underneath another terrible result!

I do think you ought to poke your head above the ramparts ...
Old Nov 25th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maybe Derby is Hiding?

We need to talk....
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Figures.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Figures.
Yeah? Bring on your nemesis?
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:21 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Yeah? Bring on your nemesis?

Give me a break woman!

Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=rugbymatt;5599535]Give me a break woman!

Why should I?

Are you the man for the job?

Is there such a thing as black ball?
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:26 pm
Straw Man.

[QUOTE=sarahchirles;5599554]
Give me a break woman!

Why should I?

Are you the man for the job?

Is there such a thing as black ball?
Man for what job?

What are you on about?

What black ball?

Will we ever understand you?
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=rugbymatt;5599567]

Man for what job?

What are you on about?

What black ball?

Will we ever understand you?
Thought you were campaigning?

As you have said many a time ... WHO gives a F...K

I don't agree with what you say and your one liners... Thats all !
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:45 pm
Straw Man.

[QUOTE=sarahchirles;5599628]

I don't agree with what you say and your one liners... Thats all !
It goes deeper than that, you don't agree with me point blank, which is fine, I don't need people to like me to be honest, but the vitriolic way you fly off the handle at me is a little irksome to be honest.

I would say that the best thing to do is to put me on ignore but I suspect that you are the type of person who just HAS to get involved all the time.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=rugbymatt;5599645]

It goes deeper than that, you don't agree with me point blank, which is fine, I don't need people to like me to be honest, but the vitriolic way you fly off the handle at me is a little irksome to be honest.

I would say that the best thing to do is to put me on ignore but I suspect that you are the type of person who just HAS to get involved all the time.
If that is what you think fine... But you are the King of Sarcasm... But if you give it .. You have to take it... If I don't amuse you I am sorry...! What do you want me to do agree with you?

Re read what you post!
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:58 pm
Straw Man.

[QUOTE=sarahchirles;5599673]

If that is what you think fine... But you are the King of Sarcasm... But if you give it .. You have to take it... If I don't amuse you I am sorry...! What do you want me to do agree with you?

Re read what you post!

again, give it a rest woman!

I stated that I didn't want people to agree with me, and if anyone on this site gets a constant ribbing from people its me, so you can drop that crap!

Just ignore me, it will be hard for such a busy body but you will have to try.

Either that or try posting sober.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:58 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

If you were my children I would be sending you both to your rooms to give you time to think about growing up.

Rosemary
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:59 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by The Oddities
If you were my children I would be sending you both to your rooms to give you time to think about growing up.

Rosemary
thought it might end up partly my fault, didn't see that one coming.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:01 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

thought it might end up partly my fault, didn't see that one coming.
I am being totally fair, it takes two to argue so you must have been taking part.

Rosemary
Old Nov 25th 2007, 10:01 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I am being totally fair, it takes two to argue so you must have been taking part.

Rosemary
Yep.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.