Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:26 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: This may be obvious....

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I guess not......
your sig is for me...admit it...
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:29 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
your sig is for me...admit it...
Ok, I admit it........

Actually it was sent to me this very evening by a lovely lady from this forum in appreciation of all the hard work I do in keeping you ladies moist.......
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:30 am

Ok, I admit it........

Actually it was sent to me this very evening by a lovely lady from this forum in appreciation of all the hard work I do in keeping you ladies moist.......
her op was finally finished eh?
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I guess not......
Well as we're talking dogs here I'd better be reasonably serious - Matt I really hope the dog is OK and can fully appreciate the anxiety you must be suffering.
My thoughts are with you mate in this your hour of need - I'm going to nip out after this post and go light a candle in the local leftfooters place for you.
May the lord be with you at this time.
Strength sharing hugs and kisses with tongue.
LB
x x x
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:33 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Well as we're talking dogs here I'd better be reasonably serious - Matt I really hope the dog is OK and can fully appreciate the anxiety you must be suffering.
My thoughts are with you mate in this your hour of need - I'm going to nip out after this post and go light a candle in the local leftfooters place for you.
May the lord be with you at this time.
Strength sharing hugs and kisses with tongue.
LB
x x x
I feel dirty, and not in the nice dirty way.........
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I feel dirty, and not in the nice dirty way.........
Why is there really nothing wrong with the stinky mutt??
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:36 am
Straw Man.

Yeah there is, but your thread made me feel all gritty and clammy.....

PS, I have a new sig line.......
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:37 am

Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:37 am

April???
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

I didn't join till 2007 did I??

No, if I'd have looked an inch left I would see that was bollox!!

So therefore - yeah me too - can we share it??
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:39 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Cleri
April???
I'm not sure but I think.............. I think........... its January.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Genius mate, absolute, yes siree, no doubt, you are the man, whoop - whoop!!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:45 am
Straw Man.

Genius mate, absolute, yes siree, no doubt, you are the man, whoop - whoop!!
Thanks mate, that means so little coming from you.....
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

But getting back to what I did tonight - went watching that moving picture thing - Slumdog Millionaire - pretty good mate - didn't like it when his mum got smacked in the face with some re-bar but on the whole a film worthy of the trip out.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 11:48 am

I missed out on 3 months....my life is not worth living

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.