Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Massive BBQ & International Bar at Villablanca Fête

Massive BBQ & International Bar at Villablanca Fête

Old Aug 14th 2007, 2:38 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Massive BBQ & International Bar at Villablanca Fête

As part of the 1st Annual Villbalnca International Fête this Saturday 18th at the Villablanca Campo de Futbol, there is a huge BBQ being provided by The Outback Inn based in Isla Canela. Great food will be served all day but there will be a seafood special from 12 noon with traditional BBQ fare being served from 10.30 am until 22.00

Cruzcampo are supplying the booze wil help from SAS who are providing Bulmers, Fosters & John Smiths to see if we can introduce the Villablanqueros to these typical British, Irish and Australian beers. Doubt they'll take to it!!!!!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:43 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Massive BBQ & International Bar at Villablanca Fête

are you planning to spam all of the Spain forum eh?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:45 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Think there must be something going on somewhere - no idea where.

Rosemary
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:48 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Think there must be something going on somewhere - no idea where.

Rosemary
Yeah me too, I am not quite sure what, where or why its happening, be helpful if someone could clear it up wouldn't it?
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:12 am

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Give me a break!!! I'm flucked here! I need any shameless advertising I can get. I need many people to pass through the doors so..........
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:22 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Give me a break!!! I'm flucked here! I need any shameless advertising I can get. I need many people to pass through the doors so..........
I bumped them all up for you - so stop moaning.

Rosemary
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:30 am
Straw Man.

Rosemary
There is just no appreciation is there!?
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:39 am

There is just no appreciation is there!?
Wore my poor fingers to the bone and he did not even notice.

Rosemary
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:40 am
Straw Man.

Wore my poor fingers to the bone and he did not even notice.

Rosemary
The Welsh are like that, its all take take take with them!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:35 am

Rosemary

Of course I noticed, Rosemary!!! But what with it being a holiday and all, I've only just come back to keyboard - bearing in mind that my reply to RM was posted at 4am!!!!!!! (make of that what you will - fiesta + v.late reply = ......)

Thank you. Feel free to bump away........... (after all, no-one else is reading this!!! )
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:38 am

The Welsh are like that, its all take take take with them!
Am I feeling some pre-RWC baiting coming out???? You dress it up, but me thinks that your Maori-loving, Kilt wearing soul is coming out to play???????? Let me enjoy summer first!!! There's at least three weeks til the first match FFS!!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:42 am

Of course I noticed, Rosemary!!! But what with it being a holiday and all, I've only just come back to keyboard - bearing in mind that my reply to RM was posted at 4am!!!!!!! (make of that what you will - fiesta + v.late reply = ......)

Thank you. Feel free to bump away........... (after all, no-one else is reading this!!! )
You are wrong people are reading the posts but not commenting as they are really purely stating what is on so they need to continually be bumped up to keep them on the first page.

Hope the event is a success.

Rosemary
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:49 am
Straw Man.

Am I feeling some pre-RWC baiting coming out???? You dress it up, but me thinks that your Maori-loving, Kilt wearing soul is coming out to play???????? Let me enjoy summer first!!! There's at least three weeks til the first match FFS!!!!
I don't care, I have to wait 4 years for this kind of quality rugby, don't piss on my fire!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:56 am

You are wrong people are reading the posts but not commenting as they are really purely stating what is on so they need to continually be bumped up to keep them on the first page.

Hope the event is a success.

Rosemary
Thank you again Rosemary. Karma en route. A thousand Karmas if you can post "The All Blacks are just a bunch of Chokers" for Matt's attention
Old Aug 15th 2007, 9:58 am

I don't care, I have to wait 4 years for this kind of quality rugby, don't piss on my fire!

No, Matt. That's the point. You do extremelywell in the 4 interim years. When the quality rugby comes along you.....ahem....cough.......I....can't ...cough......CHOKE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.