Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Masks - Change of rules in Valencia

Masks - Change of rules in Valencia

Old Jul 20th 2020, 7:43 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Masks - Change of rules in Valencia

https://metro.co.uk/video/man-refuse...id-19-2210368/
Old Jul 20th 2020, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Mustard is an unknown quantity at this point

And your point is?
Old Jul 20th 2020, 8:01 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mustard View Post
.... Obliging people to wear masks in semi-deserted streets is not going to solve these problems. As I suggested in my previous post in the thread, contagion in open air just walking down a street is highly unlikely. I really don't see why I can be fined for walking past a terrace without a mask while those sitting close together on the terrace or in the bar can do so with impunity.

I see people wearing KN95 masks just to take the dog for a walk. In hospitals, the doctors and nurses in ordinary circumstances don't wear these.
There is a lack of information and common sense here. Plus I fear that people will think that wearing a mask is sufficient and they can forget other things.
I am inclined to agree with you, especially the absense of "common sense" in 2020, though that means different things to different people anyway. But I do take issue with people who want to argue about ever having to wear a mask, and those who blunder around carelessly from situations where a mask is unnecessary to one where a mask would be beneficial, even if not actually mandated. E.g. walking around outside, but not prepared (with a mask) for dealing with a group of people or crowd that they hadn't planned to encounter.

I think the whole "patio dining" exception is a bone thrown to bars and restaurants to try to get them some revenue, but personally I wouldn't feel comfortable sitting among a cluster of tables with unmasked diners even though they are outside.

Last edited by Pulaski; Jul 20th 2020 at 9:46 pm.
Old Jul 20th 2020, 9:38 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mustard View Post
And your point is?
Darwin theory in action